Artinuum Shift Extend III

#1Azure_lKitePosted 4/12/2012 11:44:25 AM
Yes, FINALLY, IT'S ALL MINE!!

*Ahem...*

These threads have had a long tradition in the Blazblue boards and serve as both general community chats and as places where the artists among us can post their fanarts of blazblue stuff and other subjects.

Do you wanna say something small related to the game, you don't need a new thread, just post it here. Do you have fanart you wanna show people? Do it here!

Now people, post art and random stuff.
---
The truth: http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/Elemiel/LOL.png
BBCS:EX Main: Ragna/Trinity
#2BakyuraPosted 4/12/2012 11:49:29 AM
I should probably finally post one of those drawings that have been done for a while, but I don't even feel like doing that. :c

Azure_lKite posted...
To be honest, I didn't bother on learning a single Platinum EX combo yet either. Well... Unless the ...236B>6C>j.236C>j.C>2C>Stuff wasn't already on CS2, but even then, it's nothing special.

woah.

plat has combos? why was i not told

Ah, so you just mean personality-wise.
I hate fighting against Tager with a passion, but I actually think he's a pretty cool character.
I really don't mind the characters personalities when I lose to them. I mean, I hate Carl whiny personality and a friend of mine kills me constantly with him, but I'm like "whatever". :V

Hah yeah, most of the personalities I'm fine with, except those three. And then gameplay wise the only one I don't typically like playing against is Jin, damn ice :v

And I hated Carl at first, but when I actually messed around with him in CT he became not too bad. And then I realized, having a family like that, I'd be pretty whiny and mean too (ohwait.).

Funny, I never get tired of the characters I play, even if there's only 4. Playing with friends is fun! ... Though it can get tiring if you're just being rolled 100% of the time.

Pfft, I don't even get rolled 100%, or even 80%. Hell at the most it's like 50/50. I'm just getting bored with the game overall, since like I said the characters I've yet to get bored with, while fun, there are reasons I don't want to play as them. :/
#3OrangemangerinePosted 4/12/2012 11:53:55 AM
The.
#4Red_RagnarokPosted 4/12/2012 12:04:31 PM
I love fighting Carl, even when I get my ass kicked by him. Their synergy sometimes is outstanding and the feeling of 2v1 is exhilarating.
---
Gum Drop Demolition!
#5NorseFTXPosted 4/12/2012 1:00:51 PM(edited)
My feelings toward Carl are somewhat mixed.
There are times when he does seem a little self-destructive and is doing more harm than good, but I can also kind of understand why he's so belligerent towards everyone because of the terrible things he's seen. I don't outright dislike his character, but the fact that he's so stubborn and unwilling to listen to others slightly bothers (worries?) me.
As for fighting Carl, I have immense respect for Carl players since I find him difficult to play. XP
It's kind of funny during those short moments when I find myself next to Nirvana, and I'm poking Nirvana repeatedly to stop her attacks from completing while Carl's sitting leisurely on the other side of the screen.
#6DreikoSaMaPosted 4/12/2012 1:23:11 PM
NorseFTX posted...

That doesn't look half bad--
Was there a marinate for the pork? (Uh...do people generally marinate pork?)

It was a spur of the moment thing and we were hungry so it's just basted in the pan, it's cooked in half olive oil half butter and I season one of the sides while I place it in while the other as the first cooks thus some of the spices fall into the pan and that makes basting it that much more flavorful. It has onion salt, oregano, garlic powder black pepper and mustard powder. (mustard and pork go so well together)

You can marinade anything you can imagine, even cactus, so depending on the recipe you have in mind sure but this was to be a quick half hour meal so I didn't have the time to do that, it came out simple but yummy and kinda healthier too (and it is pork loin which is already pretty low on fat) so I'm happy with it.
---
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/Dreikoo/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#7thesonburnPosted 4/12/2012 2:15:16 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/thesonburn/random/legarmorshenanigans.jpg

attributed to my recent ac5 experience.
---
Why does Thor like bowling? Because he gets Mighty Strikes.
#8ReptylusPosted 4/12/2012 3:53:14 PM
NorseFTX posted...
My feelings toward Carl are somewhat mixed. There are times when he does seem a little self-destructive and is doing more harm than good, but I can also kind of understand why he's so belligerent towards everyone because of the terrible things he's seen. I don't outright dislike his character, but the fact that he's so stubborn and unwilling to listen to others slightly bothers (worries?) me.

You shouldn't forget that he has Nirvana at his side - a being that feeds on it's wielders bloodlust. It's in Nirvana's interest to make Carl as aggressive and dangerous as possible. It's extremely likely that she manipulates him in a way that supports his development into a relentless avenger.
#9BakyuraPosted 4/12/2012 9:58:36 PM
Well, apologizes to Norse since I would have liked to at least get one more game session in with you, but I'm officially done with this game.

Maybe see you guys for P4:A/U, don't know if I can get it let alone want to at this point :v
#10DreikoSaMaPosted 4/12/2012 10:00:44 PM
Aww...what happened this time? :(
---
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/Dreikoo/simplebeauty.jpg
<3