Do you think this is fair? (Blogfaqs)

#1sshadow5002Posted 5/1/2012 6:50:26 PM
Kinda off topic but does effect my enjoyment of this game.

For starters I had the 2nd biggest room in my house, however my younger brother has the room dirrectly next to mine. the walls are incredibly thin and he can hear me talking to people online at night. I'm speaking as quite as I can so the mic can actually pick up the sound but apparently its to load for him and he bi***es at me about it.

I decided to swap rooms with my sister who's room is half the size of mine (I needed to pack most of my stuff away to be put in tge spare roombecause there was no space but is the other side of the house. Finally I can play Blazblue with my online buddies and chat at a reasonable level which isnt bothering anyone.

Heres where things go bad. our sick grandma who was living with us in the spare room directly below mine died :( this however opened up the room for use. my brother wanted a bigger room (its only slightly bigger mind you) so he moved in there, this would be perfectly fine...however I have wood floors...that creek...and sound easily goes through.

So now not only did I give up my awesome big room but now I have my F***IN brother B****in at me when I talk online OR walk OR move my computer chair.

Is it wrong that I should tell him to just move back to his old room. I gave up alot to keep us both happy, surely he could give up a slightly bigger room (and I really mean slightly) so he don't have to put up with my "Noise"?

Sorry for the stupid rant. just needed to get it off my chest.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#2BakyuraPosted 5/1/2012 7:09:48 PM
You should just tell him to deal with it.

Or tell him he should move back to the other room or else he should just stop complaining. :<
#3DreikoSaMaPosted 5/1/2012 7:12:36 PM
If he moved there, isn't his (or...your?) old room open again? Can't you just go back there? I assume your sister doesn't have the same problems he did, right?
---
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/Dreikoo/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#4sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:21:16 PM
DreikoSaMa posted...
If he moved there, isn't his (or...your?) old room open again? Can't you just go back there? I assume your sister doesn't have the same problems he did, right?

His room had opened up however it took about 3 days to move all my stuff while it took him like 4 hours to more his, he aint got alot of stuff.

I guess the problem is that I'm always awake late. my brother and sister have similar sleep paterns so it was fine for them. its also when the internet connection is at its absolute best because noone is using it to and as we all know lag spikes are a b***h.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#5WhatLifeDothPosted 5/1/2012 7:23:12 PM(edited)
I had a brother once, he hated me for ridiculous reasons, to the point he violently attacked me and got arrested. Now I never have to see him again, good riddance.
---
Watch Popotan please! http://www.dailymotion.com/PopotanHeart
Or Mii will cry!! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404/Whatlifedoth/5d.gif
#6sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:26:19 PM
Bakyura posted...
You should just tell him to deal with it.

Or tell him he should move back to the other room or else he should just stop complaining. :<

Problem is he's in the right (as far as me chatting to people online in the middle of the night is concerned) but the connection is at its best at night.
---
#7sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:28:04 PM
WhatLifeDoth posted...
I had a brother once, he hated me for ridiculous reasons, to the point he violently attacked me and got arrested. Now I never have to see him again, good riddance.

Unfortunately he's on meds to stop that kind of behavior so that aint really an option for me :/
---
#8IMASIANMANGPosted 5/1/2012 9:13:39 PM
You are the older brother.

Show him who's boss. F*** s*** over if he messes with you.

...or am I the only one in the West who still lives in a family that uses Confucian principles?
#9Red_RagnarokPosted 5/1/2012 11:13:52 PM
Tell him to stop being a crybaby.
---
Gum Drop Demolition!
#10sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 2:24:48 AM
He's currently moving back to his old room now. I made the arguement about how much I gave up and now his moving his furniture back.

All is right with the world :D
---