Official site updates.

#41miyuki308Posted 9/29/2012 8:47:37 AM
PurpleMaster posted...
What happened here? :(
I feel like I left a pub and the next day I come in and everything is a mess...

Someone threw up a ****storm because the place he ordered from doesn't get watches.
---
Playing: PSO2, Project DIVA f (Take my money, SEGA!) / On Hold: P4G, Nayuta no Kiseki
Anticipating: Zero no Kiseki Evo, Atelier Totori Plus
#42Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:18:01 AM
Ah, uh, no fighting here, please!

Alice's profile page was just added. Three remain.
---
A wise man once said, "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE"
Fooled
#43Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 4:35:43 PM
It's later in the day than usual, but the site has updated again! This time, it's K's profile page.
---
Fooled
#44Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 6:05:28 PM
The release date was discreetly added to the front page! October 23, 2012! I think they forgot or something. It said "Fall 2012" up until now!

The release is less than a week away now! But there's still a lot of site content left to be added! So keep your eyes open!
---
Fooled
#45Lusankya1Posted 10/17/2012 11:54:16 PM
Happy Mask Man posted...

The release is less than a week away now! But there's still a lot of site content left to be added! So keep your eyes open!

Yep, only 5 days for people who buy this game on PSN and 6+ days for people buying the physical copy. :)
#46StormTRPosted 10/18/2012 6:32:03 AM
You know, I get this odd feeling the next profile the site shows will be that darn rabbit's and that they'll leave Clover for last.
---
"Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Now truth lies in darkness of the sinister hand."
#47Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 8:49:45 AM
Clover managed to make it before Zero III after all! Her profile is up now.
---
Fooled
#48Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 10:36:39 AM
Ah yes, I made a new topic about this, but it's a site update, so it goes here, too! The Virtue's Last Reward promotional anime is up now! Watch it on Youtube on the official site, or just watch it on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h4xPoe4w1g
---
Fooled
#49Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 2:35:19 PM
The game is officially out today! And with that brings another addition! Zero III's profile was added. That means that all characters are now up! The Cast section is done!

But that's not the end! There's still more content left! As you have probably noticed, there is still one section left to be added! So stay tuned for info!

And not only that, but there's still more to add in the Media section! There's still just one interview up, so look forward to the rest! And three buttons have yet to be added! As a fan, the thought of all that extra content is music to my ears!
---
Fooled
#50Happy Mask Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 5:35:31 PM
The site has changed once more! The new section, "Info", is now up! This section contains some pages with information about the game systems, just in the nick of time for the game's release date!

But wait! The "Story" section is now a sub-section of Info, so.. once more, there is one section yet to be added! And again, there is still more content coming to the Media section! So keep an eye out for future updates!
---
Fooled