Spoil me on the bad endings. Please? *spoilers, hopefully*

#31ThefunyarinpaPosted 8/28/2012 3:45:11 PM
RandyOrlando posted...
Well... All I can say is there's no axe in this facility so Clover can't axe anyone of course

Then what do you call this?

*VLR SPOILERS*

http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/u/u/yuunagitumige/201205192037017ae.jpg
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
#32SwiftWind11Posted 8/28/2012 5:10:53 PM
It's alright funyarinpa, it was probably my fault for walking into this topic anyway. Just be a little more careful next time alright? :)

Here's what I know so far:

*MAJOR SPOILERS LEAVE NOW RESIST THE URGE TO LOOK BELOW*

I know that Sigma is Zero (I honestly guessed it before, figured it would be the most shocking), but don't know why or how (Im guessing hes from the future or something like that).

Quark has some kinda disease.

I know the magician looking guy is bad, but I don't know how.

Tenmyoji is Junpei, not sure how Akane ties in.

And now Luna is an android :/

I don't know how anything is tied to one another, and the only significant ones to me are the Luna and Tenmyoji thing (the Zero thing is whatever because I don't know why or how. I knew June was Zero in the last one, was still mind****ed) . Do you think I know too much, or will I be just fine? I try to avoid a lot of the major spoiler topics, but it's kinda impossible in a board of this nature :P
---
White FC: 3439-3364-9368
#33ThefunyarinpaPosted 8/28/2012 5:19:29 PM
SwiftWind11 posted...
It's alright funyarinpa, it was probably my fault for walking into this topic anyway. Just be a little more careful next time alright? :)

Here's what I know so far:

*MAJOR SPOILERS LEAVE NOW RESIST THE URGE TO LOOK BELOW*

I know that Sigma is Zero (I honestly guessed it before, figured it would be the most shocking), but don't know why or how (Im guessing hes from the future or something like that).

Quark has some kinda disease.

I know the magician looking guy is bad, but I don't know how.

Tenmyoji is Junpei, not sure how Akane ties in.

And now Luna is an android :/

I don't know how anything is tied to one another, and the only significant ones to me are the Luna and Tenmyoji thing (the Zero thing is whatever because I don't know why or how. I knew June was Zero in the last one, was still mind****ed) . Do you think I know too much, or will I be just fine? I try to avoid a lot of the major spoiler topics, but it's kinda impossible in a board of this nature :P

Thank You for being so forgiving! :)

Hopefully we'll be fine. (I haven't played it yet either.)

By the way, I've still been spoiled more than you and I still eagerly anticipate the game! :3
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
#34ohhaitherePosted 8/28/2012 7:47:46 PM
Thefunyarinpa posted...
RandyOrlando posted...
Well... All I can say is there's no axe in this facility so Clover can't axe anyone of course

Then what do you call this?

*VLR SPOILERS*

http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/u/u/yuunagitumige/201205192037017ae.jpg

I've been curious about this screenshot ever since I saw it on a Japanese site a while back... anyone know the circumstances around this?
#35VermillionSamaPosted 8/30/2012 2:24:58 AM
Spoil me too D:
#36SigmaSlash(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 8:56:54 AM
I would discuss those major spoilers and shed some light on them, but I'm not sure this is the right topic for major plot point discussion. xD
---
Looking forward to Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.
#37miyuki308Posted 8/30/2012 9:52:30 PM
ohhaithere posted...
I've been curious about this screenshot ever since I saw it on a Japanese site a while back... anyone know the circumstances around this?

S*** happened, you got a "bad" end.
---
Playing: Persona 4 the Golden, PSO2, Nayuta no Kiseki
Anticipating: Project DIVA f, Zero no Kiseki Evo
#38ohhaitherePosted 8/31/2012 10:51:52 AM
miyuki308 posted...
ohhaithere posted...

S*** happened, you got a "bad" end.

Hm... I don't know if that's enough... I mostly just wanna know who killed them, and then I'll leave the rest to my imagination until I finally play the game.