EU fans, sign here!

#41ParzivaIPosted 10/6/2012 2:15:20 PM
I'm importing the Vita version from the US, but I'm also going to buy the 3DS version when it comes out in Europe. You've got to support the european market.

Oh, and I'm from Portugal!
#42Lusankya1Posted 10/6/2012 2:36:13 PM
kilicool64 posted...
I think RSG won't bring VLR to Germany. Why else would there still be no page for it on amazon.de? So I pre-ordered it from amazon.co.uk instead. Even with the shipping it was still cheaper than what Nintendo charges for most download versions of retail releases (which is one of their most ridiculous decisions of the past few years IMO).

On facebook they said:

"Rising Star Games Hey xxx. We expect full distribution into the European market and not just the UK. More information on where you can go to buy Virtue's Last Reward specifically in your region will be available closer to the release date. Stay tuned!
Samuel :)"
#43Nikos_the_greatPosted 10/6/2012 9:06:28 PM
RayzerTag posted...
It's 22.50, or 27.87.

Shipping costs to the Netherlands are 0.99 + 4.99 for the product and the total shipping respectively (so 28.48 or 35.27 in total). I asume shipping to other European countries costs about the same.

What? No! Didn't you choose "FREE Super Saver Delivery"? It comes with no shipping cost.
#44BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/7/2012 3:51:51 AM
Hey there TC! Another Italian 999 fan here! Or should I say "the" other Italian 999 fan? :P

Oh well, I was very very pleased by this announcement, since I was already resigned to watching the game on youtube because of the 3DS's region-locking shenanigans. Instead, it looks like we'll be able to enjoy Virtue's Last Reward and very soon too, thanks to Rising Star Games. This is awesome!
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#45RayzerTagPosted 10/7/2012 4:53:09 AM
Nikos_the_great posted...
RayzerTag posted...
It's 22.50, or 27.87.

Shipping costs to the Netherlands are 0.99 + 4.99 for the product and the total shipping respectively (so 28.48 or 35.27 in total). I asume shipping to other European countries costs about the same.

What? No! Didn't you choose "FREE Super Saver Delivery"? It comes with no shipping cost.

I'm buying it together with the 999 reprint, and you can only get that one with standard shipping, so I pay the 4.99 regardless. Thus, I figured I may as well pay an extra 0.99 and get it a few days earlier.
---
#teambrad
#46PurpleMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:07:34 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Hey there TC! Another Italian 999 fan here! Or should I say "the" other Italian 999 fan? :P

Oh well, I was very very pleased by this announcement, since I was already resigned to watching the game on youtube because of the 3DS's region-locking shenanigans. Instead, it looks like we'll be able to enjoy Virtue's Last Reward and very soon too, thanks to Rising Star Games. This is awesome!

Hey, there! :)
Yeah, probably it's just me and you here, and maybe a couple of people from spaziogames... But that's all! Glad to see there are other italians here!
#47RayzerTagPosted 10/7/2012 5:23:41 AM
Judging by VLR's popularity on NeoGAF, I doubt there are only two Zero Escape fans in Italy :)
---
#teambrad
#48BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/7/2012 11:28:24 AM
So TC, your username sounded familiar, and lo and behold, you answered a topic of mine on the 999 board back when I played it for the first time in January (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961351-nine-hours-nine-persons-nine-doors/61767250). BTW, definitely gonna replay at the very least the true path in preparation for Virtue's Last Reward. :D
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#49PurpleMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:56:35 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
So TC, your username sounded familiar, and lo and behold, you answered a topic of mine on the 999 board back when I played it for the first time in January (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961351-nine-hours-nine-persons-nine-doors/61767250). BTW, definitely gonna replay at the very least the true path in preparation for Virtue's Last Reward. :D

Glad to see we met once! :D
Anyway, since the end of September I'm re-playing 999 bit by bit. I made a txt file with every step. I'll completely finish the game roughly one week before VLR's release in the US! And I'm doing even the Coffin ending. :)
This evening I'm doing the Axe ending!
#50BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/7/2012 12:10:51 PM
Sounds like you've got it all planned out nicely! As for the Axe ending, it's definitely my favorite bad ending, crazy murderous axe-wielding Clover is the best. :P For that matter, I'm really excited about her being in VLR too! She's my fave character along with Snake.
---