EU fans, sign here!

#51PurpleMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:27:27 PM
I really feel VLR will be GODLY! Never been so hyped about a game in my whole life!
#52BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/7/2012 1:29:33 PM
Yeah! Twenty-four endings? That's four times as many as 999! Bring it on! :D
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#53CrisisOfFatePosted 10/8/2012 1:58:44 AM
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I think the fact that i have to travel to Austria to get this game and a 3ds shows how much i want to play it .
#54PosaAkomaPosted 10/10/2012 7:37:56 AM
I am from Greece
#55xomstorPosted 10/12/2012 3:23:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56xomstorPosted 10/12/2012 3:27:22 AM
Hello there!
I'm from Russia =^_^=
Owned DSL and DSi for a long time, and a friend of mine gifted me a 3DS on last new year.
I'm in love with MGS Snake Eater at the moment, trying to force myself playing extreme...
Eh, will i ever see this game here, or this buy-wait half a year from internet thing again...
P.S. A funny story - once i ordered a card from England and when i got the package there were 2 stamps- those dumbs shipped it to china, and then it was redirected to russia) XD

I think Bosnia is not so far from Austria as my Podolsk city)
And about amazon.co.uk...i'm trolled with their shipping policy- i can order only childish goods from there, others are like "restricted" ...
#57BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/12/2012 6:31:28 AM
^
So appropriate that a Russian would love MGS3. XD
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#58PurpleMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 7:02:08 AM
xomstor posted...
Hello there!
I'm from Russia =^_^=
Owned DSL and DSi for a long time, and a friend of mine gifted me a 3DS on last new year.
I'm in love with MGS Snake Eater at the moment, trying to force myself playing extreme...
Eh, will i ever see this game here, or this buy-wait half a year from internet thing again...
P.S. A funny story - once i ordered a card from England and when i got the package there were 2 stamps- those dumbs shipped it to china, and then it was redirected to russia) XD

I think Bosnia is not so far from Austria as my Podolsk city)
And about amazon.co.uk...i'm trolled with their shipping policy- i can order only childish goods from there, others are like "restricted" ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Shagohod mean something like "walking monster"?
I studied russian for 3 years now and that's what I understood! :)
#59HiddenDoorwayPosted 10/12/2012 11:00:42 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Shagohod mean something like "walking monster"?
I studied russian for 3 years now and that's what I understood! :)

I haven't studied Russian since I was little, but I don't think you can translate Shagohod directly into English very easily. I believe at one point Sokolov calls it something like a 'Treading Behemoth', but that's not what it actually translates to. The actual translation is something closer to 'step walker'.

Bu then again, I haven't spoken Russian in at least a year, and despite my dad desperately trying to teach me it when I was younger, I never really got it down.
---
http://i.imgur.com/RCzU6.jpg
#60xomstorPosted 10/13/2012 10:13:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]