EU fans, sign here!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PurpleMaster

PurpleMaster
4 years ago#51
I really feel VLR will be GODLY! Never been so hyped about a game in my whole life!

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#52
Yeah! Twenty-four endings? That's four times as many as 999! Bring it on! :D
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: CrisisOfFate

CrisisOfFate
4 years ago#53
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I think the fact that i have to travel to Austria to get this game and a 3ds shows how much i want to play it .

User Info: PosaAkoma

PosaAkoma
4 years ago#54
I am from Greece
(message deleted)

User Info: xomstor

xomstor
4 years ago#56
Hello there!
I'm from Russia =^_^=
Owned DSL and DSi for a long time, and a friend of mine gifted me a 3DS on last new year.
I'm in love with MGS Snake Eater at the moment, trying to force myself playing extreme...
Eh, will i ever see this game here, or this buy-wait half a year from internet thing again...
P.S. A funny story - once i ordered a card from England and when i got the package there were 2 stamps- those dumbs shipped it to china, and then it was redirected to russia) XD

I think Bosnia is not so far from Austria as my Podolsk city)
And about amazon.co.uk...i'm trolled with their shipping policy- i can order only childish goods from there, others are like "restricted" ...

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#57
^
So appropriate that a Russian would love MGS3. XD
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: PurpleMaster

PurpleMaster
4 years ago#58
xomstor posted...
Hello there!
I'm from Russia =^_^=
Owned DSL and DSi for a long time, and a friend of mine gifted me a 3DS on last new year.
I'm in love with MGS Snake Eater at the moment, trying to force myself playing extreme...
Eh, will i ever see this game here, or this buy-wait half a year from internet thing again...
P.S. A funny story - once i ordered a card from England and when i got the package there were 2 stamps- those dumbs shipped it to china, and then it was redirected to russia) XD

I think Bosnia is not so far from Austria as my Podolsk city)
And about amazon.co.uk...i'm trolled with their shipping policy- i can order only childish goods from there, others are like "restricted" ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Shagohod mean something like "walking monster"?
I studied russian for 3 years now and that's what I understood! :)

User Info: HiddenDoorway

HiddenDoorway
4 years ago#59
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Shagohod mean something like "walking monster"?
I studied russian for 3 years now and that's what I understood! :)

I haven't studied Russian since I was little, but I don't think you can translate Shagohod directly into English very easily. I believe at one point Sokolov calls it something like a 'Treading Behemoth', but that's not what it actually translates to. The actual translation is something closer to 'step walker'.

Bu then again, I haven't spoken Russian in at least a year, and despite my dad desperately trying to teach me it when I was younger, I never really got it down.
http://i.imgur.com/RCzU6.jpg
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived