Lounge File Puzzle

#1Geoffrey2004Posted 10/24/2012 1:24:32 PM
I solved the main puzzle in the Lounge Room, but I can't figure out the solution to the file puzzle, I don't even know what to look for. On top of that, your partners won't help you on this, even on Easy. Can anyone help me?
#2Geoffrey2004(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 2:27:40 PM
Figured it out. The puzzle was just vague at some parts, but I got the solution. For those who want to know it's from left to right, Blue Ocean, White Island, and Red Planet.
#3finalsnoopyPosted 10/24/2012 9:26:13 PM
HI! I'm actually having problem finding the escape password. I guess the "green sun" is a clue but I can't figure it out. Could you please tell me the combinations of drinks?
#4SeafaringTurnipPosted 10/24/2012 9:36:41 PM
The other puzzle goes like this:

Procedure: Place the hands on the clock at the time (4:50, or Green Sun) mentioned in the magazine. It will produce a beam of light. That beam of light will reflect off of the globe (hard to find last piece - behind the booze on the right)(which says Blue Planet), and scatter light on the wall. This will spell out Red Moon.

Answer: from left to right, Green Sun, Blue Planet, Red Moon.
---
I'm here to investigate a murder.
#5sayrawr5Posted 10/24/2012 9:38:35 PM
finalsnoopy posted...
HI! I'm actually having problem finding the escape password. I guess the "green sun" is a clue but I can't figure it out. Could you please tell me the combinations of drinks?

You're on the right track. This one took me awhile. The globe and what's displayed on the wall are also important. As for the placement of the drinks think of it as a giant solar system, the sun is on the left and work your way right, such as how it relates to the placement in the room. Hope that helps.
#6finalsnoopyPosted 10/24/2012 9:41:13 PM
Oh wow. Thank you so much!! ... Loving the game ... but I suck at solving puzzles.