Lounge File Puzzle

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
3 years ago#1
I solved the main puzzle in the Lounge Room, but I can't figure out the solution to the file puzzle, I don't even know what to look for. On top of that, your partners won't help you on this, even on Easy. Can anyone help me?
3 years ago#2
Figured it out. The puzzle was just vague at some parts, but I got the solution. For those who want to know it's from left to right, Blue Ocean, White Island, and Red Planet.
3 years ago#3
HI! I'm actually having problem finding the escape password. I guess the "green sun" is a clue but I can't figure it out. Could you please tell me the combinations of drinks?
3 years ago#4
The other puzzle goes like this:

Procedure: Place the hands on the clock at the time (4:50, or Green Sun) mentioned in the magazine. It will produce a beam of light. That beam of light will reflect off of the globe (hard to find last piece - behind the booze on the right)(which says Blue Planet), and scatter light on the wall. This will spell out Red Moon.

Answer: from left to right, Green Sun, Blue Planet, Red Moon.
---
I'm here to investigate a murder.
3 years ago#5
finalsnoopy posted...
HI! I'm actually having problem finding the escape password. I guess the "green sun" is a clue but I can't figure it out. Could you please tell me the combinations of drinks?

You're on the right track. This one took me awhile. The globe and what's displayed on the wall are also important. As for the placement of the drinks think of it as a giant solar system, the sun is on the left and work your way right, such as how it relates to the placement in the room. Hope that helps.
3 years ago#6
Oh wow. Thank you so much!! ... Loving the game ... but I suck at solving puzzles.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived