what character endings should I get in order?

#1killernomnoms1Posted 10/27/2012 1:42:15 PM
From least important to most important
From character ending to true ending
---
The reson why there are dislikes on youtube is because this is one of the ways how the capitol can stick it to the rebellion
#2NinetoZeroPosted 10/27/2012 1:44:47 PM
I'm wondering this too... haven't started the game yet. I think I'll play blind my first time through and then come back here and do the endings in whatever order people might suggest. I did that for 999. ^^ (Got Coffin first, then Sub > Knife > Axe > Safe > True)
---
Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Ever17
Check out my crappy art: http://ninetozero.deviantart.com/
#3HiddenDoorwayPosted 10/27/2012 1:47:07 PM(edited)
If you want to ramp up in crazy reveals for character endings, then...

Clover -> Tenmyouji -> K -> Dio -> Alice -> Sigma -> Luna -> Quark -> Phi

Edit: But I recommend going blind. And you'll need to visit some of those routes earlier to get some of the endings I have listed early. So you might as well just do whatever you want. The Scenario Locks will guide you down that general path anyway, with maybe some slight variants.
---
http://i.imgur.com/RCzU6.jpg
#4killernomnoms1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 2:08:54 PM
HiddenDoorway posted...

Edit: But I recommend going blind. And you'll need to visit some of those routes earlier to get some of the endings I have listed early. So you might as well just do whatever you want. The Scenario Locks will guide you down that general path anyway, with maybe some slight variants.

Can you list a how to for the character endings please?
---
The reson why there are dislikes on youtube is because this is one of the ways how the capitol can stick it to the rebellion
#5killernomnoms1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 2:42:42 PM
killernomnoms1 posted...
HiddenDoorway posted...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HiddenDoorway
---
#6killernomnoms1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 4:01:14 PM
killernomnoms1 posted...
killernomnoms1 posted...
HiddenDoorway posted...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HiddenDoorway

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
---
#7HiddenDoorwayPosted 10/27/2012 4:03:38 PM

To get Luna's Ending, you need K's Ending and Sigma's Ending.

To get K's Ending you need to get Clover's Ending.

To get Tenmyouji's Ending you need to finish the Biolab puzzle (Yellow Door -> Red Door).

To get Quark's Ending you need to get Sigma's Ending.

To get Alice' Ending you need to get Quark's Bad Ending and Dio's Ending.

To get Sigma's Ending you need to get Tenmyouji's Ending and Alice's ending.

To get Phi's ending you need to get Phi's Bad Ending, Alice' Ending, Luna's Ending, and Quark's Ending.

You can get Clover's Ending, Dio's Ending, Quark's Bad Ending, or Phi's Bad Ending at any time.

---
#8killernomnoms1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 4:09:24 PM
HiddenDoorway posted...

To get Tenmyouji's Ending you need to finish the Biolab puzzle (Yellow Door -> Red Door).

To get Phi's ending you need to get Phi's Bad Ending, Alice' Ending, Luna's Ending, and Quark's Ending.

You can get Clover's Ending, Dio's Ending, Quark's Bad Ending, or Phi's Bad Ending at any time.

Srry to trouble you. Thank you so much for the answers.
---
#9KazereiPosted 10/27/2012 4:19:48 PM
HiddenDoorway posted...

I have all the endings but just want to make sure I understand. Why are Tenmyouji and Alice's endings needed for Sigma's ending? Everything else makes sense.
#10HiddenDoorwayPosted 10/27/2012 4:29:54 PM
I have all the endings but just want to make sure I understand. Why are Tenmyouji and Alice's endings needed for Sigma's ending? Everything else makes sense.

Because the two locks for Sigma's Ending are 'Where did Alice go?!' and 'Whose gimmick was using bombs?'

Then again, I can't remember if Tenmyouji's route was the answer to Lock 4 or not. It would make sense for it to be, though, since I don't think his Ending is useful anywhere else. But you do find out where Alice goes to kill herself in Tenmyouji's Ending, but you kind of find out in other endings as well. But that's the only one where you find her there AND realize she killed herself before the Sigma Ending.

---