Q Room? [Spoilers]

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Okay, so are there set solutions for the damn cube? I am clueless as to what I'm supposed to do, and I'm so burnt out after getting almost all the endings I just want to get THROUGH it. I'm horrible at Minesweeper, and that's basically what this game is. And before anyone asks, yes, I used the damn search bar and none of the topics helped me.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
4 years ago#2
Just look at the cube and press the same areas on the wall. If you see three, than there are 3 cubes touching the cube that have to be pressed. Don't try with a totally blank wall first. Try a wall with a door. It makes life so much easier once you can get a bit of it done first. Remember the wall you are facing when using the cube is the wall you use.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
4 years ago#3
LightHawKnight posted...
Just look at the cube and press the same areas on the wall. If you see three, than there are 3 cubes touching the cube that have to be pressed. Don't try with a totally blank wall first. Try a wall with a door. It makes life so much easier once you can get a bit of it done first. Remember the wall you are facing when using the cube is the wall you use.

But is the 3 one of the cubes I have to light up??
4 years ago#4
pariah164 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

But is the 3 one of the cubes I half to light up??

It depends on where the square is. If it is in a corner yes, otherwise no. I think. I just finished it and it is already fading from my memory... Kinda sucks to be sick and sleepy whilst playing, but I couldn't stop myself. Made it a huge pain in the ass for the puzzel after. Just guess and check. You don't have to figure out a whole wall at a time. You can find the pieces of it at a time. You will be done when the cube wont let you use it anymore.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
4 years ago#5
LightHawKnight posted...
pariah164 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

But is the 3 one of the cubes I half to light up??

It depends on where the square is. If it is in a corner yes, otherwise no. I think. I just finished it and it is already fading from my memory... Kinda sucks to be sick and sleepy whilst playing, but I couldn't stop myself. Made it a huge pain in the ass for the puzzel after. Just guess and check. You don't have to figure out a whole wall at a time. You can find the pieces of it at a time. You will be done when the cube wont let you use it anymore.

*insert the 'I have no idea what I'm doing' meme here* Seriously, this is too difficult. I am not good with this s***.
4 years ago#6
Fine then, remember this Wall 1=Wall with door & lock, Wall 2=left wall when facing Wall 1, Wall 3= opposite of Wall 2, Wall 4=Wall with entrance.

x=blocks
z=wall that must be highlighted
d=door
the walls are 7 horizontal, 5 vertical
Wall 1:

xxxxxxx
zxxxxxx
zxxdxxx
zxxdxxx
zxxdxxx

Wall 2:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxz
zxxxxxz
zxxxxxz

The one on the right requires you to do Wall 1 first.
Wall 3:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
zzzxxxx
zzxzzzx
zzxzzzx

Wall 4:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxdxxz
xxzdxxx
xzzdxxx
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived