Q Room? [Spoilers]

#1pariah164Posted 10/27/2012 8:22:45 PM(edited)
Okay, so are there set solutions for the damn cube? I am clueless as to what I'm supposed to do, and I'm so burnt out after getting almost all the endings I just want to get THROUGH it. I'm horrible at Minesweeper, and that's basically what this game is. And before anyone asks, yes, I used the damn search bar and none of the topics helped me.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#2LightHawKnightPosted 10/27/2012 8:22:59 PM
Just look at the cube and press the same areas on the wall. If you see three, than there are 3 cubes touching the cube that have to be pressed. Don't try with a totally blank wall first. Try a wall with a door. It makes life so much easier once you can get a bit of it done first. Remember the wall you are facing when using the cube is the wall you use.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3pariah164(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 8:26:45 PM(edited)
LightHawKnight posted...
Just look at the cube and press the same areas on the wall. If you see three, than there are 3 cubes touching the cube that have to be pressed. Don't try with a totally blank wall first. Try a wall with a door. It makes life so much easier once you can get a bit of it done first. Remember the wall you are facing when using the cube is the wall you use.

But is the 3 one of the cubes I have to light up??
---
#4LightHawKnightPosted 10/27/2012 8:26:52 PM
pariah164 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

But is the 3 one of the cubes I half to light up??

It depends on where the square is. If it is in a corner yes, otherwise no. I think. I just finished it and it is already fading from my memory... Kinda sucks to be sick and sleepy whilst playing, but I couldn't stop myself. Made it a huge pain in the ass for the puzzel after. Just guess and check. You don't have to figure out a whole wall at a time. You can find the pieces of it at a time. You will be done when the cube wont let you use it anymore.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5pariah164(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 8:30:37 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
pariah164 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

But is the 3 one of the cubes I half to light up??

It depends on where the square is. If it is in a corner yes, otherwise no. I think. I just finished it and it is already fading from my memory... Kinda sucks to be sick and sleepy whilst playing, but I couldn't stop myself. Made it a huge pain in the ass for the puzzel after. Just guess and check. You don't have to figure out a whole wall at a time. You can find the pieces of it at a time. You will be done when the cube wont let you use it anymore.

*insert the 'I have no idea what I'm doing' meme here* Seriously, this is too difficult. I am not good with this s***.
---
#6scuuraPosted 10/27/2012 9:00:28 PM
Fine then, remember this Wall 1=Wall with door & lock, Wall 2=left wall when facing Wall 1, Wall 3= opposite of Wall 2, Wall 4=Wall with entrance.

x=blocks
z=wall that must be highlighted
d=door
the walls are 7 horizontal, 5 vertical
Wall 1:

xxxxxxx
zxxxxxx
zxxdxxx
zxxdxxx
zxxdxxx

Wall 2:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxz
zxxxxxz
zxxxxxz

The one on the right requires you to do Wall 1 first.
Wall 3:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
zzzxxxx
zzxzzzx
zzxzzzx

Wall 4:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxdxxz
xxzdxxx
xzzdxxx
---
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.