Was this the end? and my closing thoughts. (MASSIVE SPOILERS)

#21theriddlemasterPosted 10/30/2012 3:47:08 PM
Oh also, play ever17. It is a master piece that wraps itself up in one game and will give you some new theories in the zero escape series
#22VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 3:50:12 PM
theriddlemaster posted...
Oh also, play ever17. It is a master piece that wraps itself up in one game and will give you some new theories in the zero escape series

Zero Escape a spiritual successor?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#23Makoto99Posted 10/30/2012 3:50:44 PM
VirtualAnomoly posted...
I need to play this ever17....

Will it confuse me before finishing this series?

If you got through VLR, ever17 won't be too bad. You'll recognize the original ideas that were re-used in 9-9-9 and VLR, and If anything, it'll give you suspicions like other people who have played ever17 have about what'll be in ep 3 since Uchikoshi seems to like reusing ideas he used in the Infinity series.

It's definitely worth playing. Takeshi is THE MAN… one of the best protags in any VN I've played. Tsugumi is <3

And above all… the true ending is epic. Epic epic epic.

It gives me major hopes and expectations for the end of the Zero Escape series.
#24VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 4:47:38 PM
Huh. I think I would rather play Zero Escape 3 first.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#25coasterfan129Posted 10/30/2012 10:55:07 PM
It's going to be a loooooooong wait until Volume 3 releases. 999 and VLR has a two year gap in release dates. The 3rd entry will most likely take that long or longer. I hope it sums up everything and that it won't fall flat. I hope Kyle becomes the main character. I like how in the Akane ending we sort of got to see Akane's true nature especially with the voice acting. She's a quite demanding character to say the least.
#26VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:42:32 PM
coasterfan129 posted...
It's going to be a loooooooong wait until Volume 3 releases. 999 and VLR has a two year gap in release dates. The 3rd entry will most likely take that long or longer. I hope it sums up everything and that it won't fall flat. I hope Kyle becomes the main character. I like how in the Akane ending we sort of got to see Akane's true nature especially with the voice acting. She's a quite demanding character to say the least.

What are the series I(in order) of ever17?
I will try to download roms...
---
#27VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 7:41:51 PM
Ever17.
---
#28Cauchys InequalityPosted 11/2/2012 12:17:33 AM
Ever17 is a single, stand-alone game. It's part of what's called the Infinity series, which are all single, stand-alone games.

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#29VorgierPosted 11/2/2012 12:30:54 AM
coasterfan129 posted...

That's because they weren't even decided on a sequel to 999. Then the 3DS came along. They probably started developing VLR a little before the new handhelds were publicly announced. Now that we know they are actually working on one... probably a release date next year. This kind of game doesn't exactly take that long to develop.

Especially since they said they are "developing". That means the script is/has probably done for awhile, It apparently took him half a year to write 999's script. He probably started writing the script for ZE3 as soon as VLR was done.

Also 999 came out 3 years ago next month in Japan, and took 11 months till it came to the west. VLR was localized after 8 months of being out in Japan, so the west got this one a little faster. I'm pretty sure 3 will be localized pretty quick too.