Tenmyouji's Ending..? (Also Axelavir) *Spoliers*

#1Doomfan123Posted 12/25/2012 7:47:22 PM
So after finishing the game a little while back and going back through like everyone else and trying to learn extra stuff I did have one thought.

You learn all of the bomb codes from Dio and several different time lines.

Alice End
Dio End
Sigma End
and finally,

The Director's Office in this ending. (From Zero)

Since we know the Sigma is actually Zero in the end,
How did he know the code for one of the bombs?

Since in the end you go through every time line and eventually learn all the codes, its curious to at what point does he learn that code?
You never learn anything else in regards to it. I thought this was odd

Wouldn't that mean that at one point he WILL come across it?
Maybe somehow related to how Phi can't reveal anything to ? in the ending since at that point Sigma did not ever learn that password?

I could just be thinking too much.

Also in the secret files it states that Axelavir was extracted from someone in like 2031 and then duplicated using the IG replicator.

I just get the feeling the person they got it from will be someone familiar.

^.^
#2zinformantPosted 12/25/2012 7:58:20 PM
Doomfan123 posted...
Since we know the Sigma is actually Zero in the end,
How did he know the code for one of the bombs?

Isn't that the million dollar question! He didn't learn it in game. He knew it. How? Clearly, him and/or Akane have an 'in' in Free the Soul to which they have access to this information. This isn't out of left field, either, considering how carefully engineered Dio's 'infiltration' was. It was too convenient of a risk to take for 45yrs of trouble Klim went through preparing if success was going to pend on this goof succeeding or not. She surely made sure that was a nonissue.

Doomfan123 posted...
Wouldn't that mean that at one point he WILL come across it?

Somewhere between 2029 and the beginning of the game, yes...

Doomfan123 posted...
Maybe somehow related to how Phi can't reveal anything to ? in the ending since at that point Sigma did not ever learn that password?

? isn't Sigma. ? is a fourth dimensional figure, the player, if you will. Their consciousnesses are not the same.

Doomfan123 posted...
I just get the feeling the person they got it from will be someone familiar.

Did you...have any ideas as to whom?
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#3SpecterVonBarenPosted 12/25/2012 8:20:08 PM
I always feel antsy whenever the first reply to a question thread gives a fringe answer to one of the questions.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.
#4Happy Mask ManPosted 12/25/2012 9:28:14 PM
Well, Zero is the future Sigma, and Sigma already learned and used the number 1 bomb code during the game. If you think like that, it wouldn't be necessary for him to learn the code during his 45 years of working on the AB Project. It wouldn't be the first causality loop in the series, but it involves knowledge of one of Free the Soul's passwords, so it is a little hard to swallow this piece of information appearing with no clear source.
---
A wise man once said, "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE"
Fooled
#5zinformantPosted 12/26/2012 6:17:33 AM
SpecterVonBaren posted...
I always feel antsy whenever the first reply to a question thread gives a fringe answer to one of the questions.

I'm just saying what the evidence says. I realize folks are unsettled by what the implications are, but it's the only explanation we have right now.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/