JamoM97's Nonary Game

#1JamoM97Posted 1/12/2013 4:38:36 AM
(((This will be where the game will be. Roo, Manga, Kura, StreetPas, Ocean, Funy, Kinectric and Zane please PM me or message on the other thread that you have found this page, once everyone has found it I will begin the game.)))
---
Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun
The man on the moon rule infinite time
#2JamoM97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:19:01 AM
You wake up in warehouse with a steel floor and ice cold temperature, you are surrounded by 8 other individuals, you have bracelets on your wrists, they display a number, 3, with a word Pair or Solo. On a wall the words Memento Mori and in brackets beneath it it says "There is no hidden meaning to this" There are elevator like rooms running along the wall. There is a large door with a number 9 on it in gold paint. There are 3 coloured doors along the wall they are Cyan, Magenta and Black. There is a large screen on one of the walls with a power button it is off.

(((Hint: Turn it on)))
---
#3Kurashiki999Posted 1/12/2013 8:39:19 AM
Click! the button goes after being pressed
#4ThefunyarinpaPosted 1/12/2013 8:39:54 AM
A teenage girl walked over to the monitor with a blank expression on her face.

"..."

"..."

"S-should I turn it on?"

Suddenly she found herself feeling nervous, due to the lack of experience with other people.

She has brown, braided hair and pink-reddish eyes.

She was wearing a pink shirt, which had a checker-pattern on the middle of it, and was wearing a skirt of normal length, with red shoes and brown socks.
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
#5JamoM97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:41:36 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-wc0UlkYokXwTfN_uyFCIMXxzxttfeOMbfO0TexHLzYER8KZA
---
#6ThefunyarinpaPosted 1/12/2013 8:43:16 AM
Kurashiki999 posted...

"Oh."

"Um... my name is Madotsuki. w-what is yours?"
---
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
#7StreetPasWantrPosted 1/12/2013 9:04:45 AM
*A teenage boy wakes up to find that he's in a warehouse. He has orange hair and blue eyes. He wears a weird black and purple outfit, and is wearing purple headphones. He's first confused, then he looks down at his bracelet.*

Three...?

*The boy widens his eyes and looks around with fury in his eyes.*

Where the hell am I? What's going on?

*he tugs on his bracelet*

Is this.... another Game? No, it's different.

*He sees two people crowding around a button*

Hey, you!
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#8Kurashiki999Posted 1/12/2013 9:04:57 AM
Thefunyarinpa posted...
Kurashiki999 posted...

"Oh."

A young man, with blonde hair and.....red.... eyes smiles at her, despite the situation.

"Hi. I'm, um, Omicron. It's nice to meet you...despite this rather bad situation."

He pats her on the head. You can't take your gaze off of his eyes....

"I like your name, haha! It's very pretty..." He says, blushing...
#9StreetPasWantrPosted 1/12/2013 9:08:38 AM
Kurashiki999 posted...
Thefunyarinpa posted...
Kurashiki999 posted...

"Oh."

A young man, with blonde hair and.....red.... eyes smiles at her, despite the situation.

"Hi. I'm, um, Omicron. It's nice to meet you...despite this rather bad situation."

He pats her on the head. You can't take your gaze off of his eyes....

"I like your name, haha! It's very pretty..." He says, blushing...

Stop ignoring me! *stands up* What's going on?!
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#10JamoM97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 9:14:09 AM
The screen finishes buffering and two people appear on the screen, a tall teenager with short, brown hair, blue eyes behind glasses wearing a black hoodie and black tracksuit bottoms with a red stripe, next to a short young girl with long, bright, brown-blonde hair and red eyes, she was wearing a pure white dress.
"I thought I told you to make sure the camera was ready" says the girl.
"It was just buffering stop complaining" says the teen.
They turn towards the nine.
"Hello and welcome to the Nonary Game: Karma Edition" the teen begins.
"In this game you will be trying to escape by getting nine bracelet points at the moment you each have three, how do you get more, I can't tell you yet but if you want me to you just have to solve some puzzles by going through one of the three doors" the girl continues.
"You have to get certain colour combinations, you four (indicates Funy, Scratch, Ocean and Kura) have green bracelets while you five (indicates the others) have red bracelets, two or more greens can open the Magenta door, two or more reds the Cyan and anyone else can open the Black"
"Sort out how you want to work it out"
Kura and Scratch: Pair
Roo and Kinectric: Pair
Street and Manga: Pair
"You also can't break pairs" (((All not mentioned in the pairs are solos)))
---