Nonary Game: Trial and Tragedy: Early auditions.

#1SpecterVonBarenPosted 1/20/2013 12:14:24 PM
Me and Par2ival are proud to announce the early sign ups for Trial and Tragedy, our next foray into Nonary game GMing. We hope that this game will be a different experience from Chrono Edition but that it will be just as enjoyable, if not more so.

As this game is going to be different, we're also having a different kind of sign up for it. Instead of being a first come, first serve deal, we're asking for auditions.

What we plan to do here is make it so a lot of things in our game will be made around the characters you provide, certain things will be adjusted to suit the character you submit.

What we want you to do is to make a very detailed character, you don't have to write up their life story or anything but as much detail as you can provide will be beneficial to both us and you.

What is your character's personality?
Who are their family members?
What do they look like?
What major experiences have they had?
What do they do for a living?
What are their pastimes and quirks?
Ect.

For now please post here if you wish to participate and then begin working on your character. This game won't start for a long while as we won't start it until our current one finishes so you have plenty of time to work on your character. Keep in mind that we may ask you to change your character somewhat, we might need more variety if too many people make similar characters or we may want more variety in genders. There's also a presentation element that I'm hoping will sort itself out naturally but I may wish to ask you to alter your character a bit to fit that as well.

Please feel free to be imaginative with your character, we accept both kind and jerk characters.We also want to know what times you can get on to do this as that will help both GMs and RPers with knowing when to get on.

Keep in mind that we are currently holding a reserved slot for someone right now so we might only need 8 people. We will also take special consideration for people that have not had the chance to participate in one of these games yet.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.
#2Oceans_1Posted 1/20/2013 12:38:02 PM
I'm interested, this sounds like a neat concept. When we do have an idea for the person we're going to RP, do we PM you the information, or post it here?
#3Ro9gePosted 1/20/2013 12:38:09 PM
*raises hand and waves it wildly*
#4SpecterVonBaren(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:40:56 PM
Please PM us your character ideas. After all, there might be information about them that you wish to keep secret.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.
#5roo2319Posted 1/20/2013 12:48:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6roo2319Posted 1/20/2013 12:51:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7roo2319Posted 1/20/2013 12:55:15 PM
I'd like to join!
#8Kurashiki999Posted 1/20/2013 12:55:22 PM
I'd LOVE to be in this!!!! :D
#9ryonosuke_sanPosted 1/20/2013 1:31:37 PM
I'd also like to join in.
---
Try out my free Android RPG Strategy game App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.rsakuma.maouwars
#10DetectiveZPosted 1/20/2013 4:22:37 PM(edited)
I'd like to join.
---
Black 2 FC: 3139-4757-4969
Rags and Light's Shiny Shop Of Galore! Editor/Cloner/Hacker.