Synchro: The Nonary Game Interest Thread

#1zinformantPosted 1/29/2013 1:20:23 PM
Hi, folks. After the Chrono game ended, I suppose you could say I want to run one now. Is there any interest in another game? I am slowly writing it, and it will not be tied in-universe to Zero Escape but will work off of some of the concepts presented in the series with my own treatment and additions. A few things...

1. Obviously, I am looking for players. To qualify, you need to be able to commit to posting. These games have the potential to be a long haul, so dropping a post every day or two is insufficient and does not do the other players good. I trust that will not be an issue, but, should you anticipate that, please do not sign up. Otherwise, anyone is welcome!

2. I am looking for a possible collaborator. Look at the Chrono game to see how Par and Specter ran it together. That worked pretty fluidly. If anyone's interested, PM me. Note: this is not necessarily an easy job and would lead to a lot of reading and branstorming seeing as how I only have a rough skeleton so far, and the final product could be quite verbose.

If there is enough interest, I may just randomly select players and then work with you individually to create your characters (some will have less room for creativity in design than others). If all goes according to plan, the game could theoretically start...late next week. That's ambitious, but it's worth a shot. Nothing would get started this week, but it would help me if I had an idea who my characters were while planning.

Hit me.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#2Kurashiki999Posted 1/29/2013 2:09:43 PM
Yes. I am totally gonna be a part of this.

And since I was first you KNOW you gotta let me in. :3
#3bucktoothgamerPosted 1/29/2013 2:14:48 PM
Ill join in most definitely.
#4LeonNoel619Posted 1/29/2013 2:23:03 PM
I'd like to get in on this as well
---
3DS-3695-1473-6164
PS3- Darkos619
#5StreetPasWantrPosted 1/29/2013 7:24:45 PM
I'll join, because my current RP is SOOOO slow.
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#6Omega720Posted 1/30/2013 9:10:02 AM
The RP I'm running is a bit slow, so yeah I'm interested
#7Oceans_1Posted 1/30/2013 11:10:41 AM
If you need another player I'd like to join in.
#8scratchbachstanPosted 1/30/2013 11:34:33 AM
I'd prefer to see newer players take up spots, but if you ever need replacements or are short players, I'd be willing.
---
"I exist to eat, but also exist to live!" -Quina Quen, FFIX
#9zinformant(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:50:49 PM
So, I've got six, maybe seven players. The projection is good. Of course, I still need more. After a major commitment on Saturday, I'll be hardcore writing the story, sharing with my collaborator, and connecting with participants re: characters.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#10SpecterVonBarenPosted 1/30/2013 8:53:26 PM
I wish I could get involved with this but I'm still involved with playing two other games and working with Par to get T&T running so I can't. If you need help with ideas or anything though then feel free to call on me.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.