Wow, the clarity of the details of the art is so much nicer with this version!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  3. Wow, the clarity of the details of the art is so much nicer with this version!

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#1
The pop up menu tab isnt as problematic as I thought it would be. It can be accessed any time and has the Arch, Memo, Flow, Save, Log and Stop buttons on it taking up about 1/4 of the bottom portion of the screen.

You can still write and store memos as a transparent overlay over puzzles, although with your finger instead of a stylus. But with a higher ppi screen, writing isnt too cumbersome.

Good voice acting as well. I'm glad I have this preordered with a watch. :)
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!

User Info: LIEKmudkiepz

LIEKmudkiepz
4 years ago#2
I personally didnt like the menus. They felt a bit laggy, and not very smooth. The same for making memos. I also thought the controls for moving around were a bit off (mostly just swiping to change your view). I still dont understand the proper way to use the screen to swipe in order to change view.

That being said, I still cant wait for this game.

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#3
i just used the shoulder buttons to change the camera view. the swipes werent working so good
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!

User Info: coocoo4cocopops

coocoo4cocopops
4 years ago#4
LIEKmudkiepz posted...
I personally didnt like the menus. They felt a bit laggy, and not very smooth. The same for making memos. I also thought the controls for moving around were a bit off (mostly just swiping to change your view). I still dont understand the proper way to use the screen to swipe in order to change view.

That being said, I still cant wait for this game.

Noticed this as well.
dam u adrian

User Info: miyuki308

miyuki308
4 years ago#5
I rarely use my fingers to navigate the menu. You can do it all with the buttons.
Playing: PSO2, Project DIVA f (Take my money, SEGA!) / On Hold: P4G, Nayuta no Kiseki
Anticipating: Zero no Kiseki Evo, Atelier Totori Plus

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#6
well did the 3DS demo version come out? if not where are you getting this from?
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...

User Info: ZzUniversezZ

ZzUniversezZ
4 years ago#7
Bancario51 posted...
well did the 3DS demo version come out? if not where are you getting this from?

PSN store.
  1. Boards
  2. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  3. Wow, the clarity of the details of the art is so much nicer with this version!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived