Wow, the clarity of the details of the art is so much nicer with this version!

#1ElectricMolePosted 10/2/2012 12:47:02 PM
The pop up menu tab isnt as problematic as I thought it would be. It can be accessed any time and has the Arch, Memo, Flow, Save, Log and Stop buttons on it taking up about 1/4 of the bottom portion of the screen.

You can still write and store memos as a transparent overlay over puzzles, although with your finger instead of a stylus. But with a higher ppi screen, writing isnt too cumbersome.

Good voice acting as well. I'm glad I have this preordered with a watch. :)
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#2LIEKmudkiepzPosted 10/2/2012 4:40:08 PM
I personally didnt like the menus. They felt a bit laggy, and not very smooth. The same for making memos. I also thought the controls for moving around were a bit off (mostly just swiping to change your view). I still dont understand the proper way to use the screen to swipe in order to change view.

That being said, I still cant wait for this game.
---
#3ElectricMole(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:04:40 PM
i just used the shoulder buttons to change the camera view. the swipes werent working so good
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#4coocoo4cocopopsPosted 10/2/2012 6:50:52 PM
LIEKmudkiepz posted...
I personally didnt like the menus. They felt a bit laggy, and not very smooth. The same for making memos. I also thought the controls for moving around were a bit off (mostly just swiping to change your view). I still dont understand the proper way to use the screen to swipe in order to change view.

That being said, I still cant wait for this game.

Noticed this as well.
---
dam u adrian
#5miyuki308Posted 10/3/2012 12:30:53 PM
I rarely use my fingers to navigate the menu. You can do it all with the buttons.
---
Playing: PSO2, Project DIVA f (Take my money, SEGA!) / On Hold: P4G, Nayuta no Kiseki
Anticipating: Zero no Kiseki Evo, Atelier Totori Plus
#6Bancario51Posted 10/6/2012 1:47:02 PM
well did the 3DS demo version come out? if not where are you getting this from?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#7ZzUniversezZPosted 10/6/2012 4:27:16 PM
Bancario51 posted...
well did the 3DS demo version come out? if not where are you getting this from?

PSN store.