Anyone playing this?

#11cody4783Posted 6/22/2013 11:40:42 PM
I think my topic further down the board was the last time I played. Over a year ago now.

Well, seriously anyway. I launched the game and played for like 20 minutes yesterday, but it's the first time I've even launched it for a very, very long time. Just looking at my download folder, the last version I really played was .2.0g.

Upon launching it yesterday I ended up on the road leading out of town to the South-west...After like 10 minutes of walking it was a "Well, damn, too late to turn back", so I kept going and eventually went from fully awake to passing out, and subsequently died. Last time I played that wasn't even there AFAIK, I remember the giant apartment buildings being "New". :S
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg
#12Kilikan5670Posted 7/4/2013 10:07:34 PM
Got it recently. Died twice, but doing quite well this third run. Minus the beginning where I spent almost 2 days running from zombies(managed to find some sleep in between running). Ran from my house into a hotel(which set off an alarm pulling in zombies), then ran into the forests. Luckily found a place to hole up for awhile and eventually moved to a new place. No worries for water for a long while as the new place has a sink to drink from. Just gotta go out to find food. Definitely not going back into a town unless I really need to. I love this game. :D
---
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka