Damnit, Atlus. y u b takin my moniez?

#1Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 9/3/2011 3:49:52 PM
I wasn't the slightest bit interested in the Vita until you pulled this stunt. Guh. :/
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#2Le_DerpstickPosted 9/3/2011 4:16:42 PM
Likewise, unfortunately.

However, I've thought the Vita has potential, so I'm just glad games I actually like/want are beginning to appear on it.
---
Y'know, I'd kinda like Fritter at the end of my name for some reason.
#3GryffulatorPosted 9/3/2011 4:41:28 PM
A lot of the vita launch titles look amazing, as well as some rumored titles (battlefield 3),

Uncharted clinched the deal for me, but as an avid rpg gamer, this looks to be godly.
#4Strain42Posted 9/3/2011 5:05:18 PM
I knew I'd be getting one eventually...

I just thought that "eventually" would be like...in a few years when I'm out of college.

Much like Devil Survivor: Overclocked this will probably be one of my Chicken Counting Games.

Meaning chances are I will own the game before I own the console itself.

I have a rule when it comes to buying consoles that I refuse to buy them until they have at least 10 exclusive titles that I want to buy.

Right now the 3DS is at about 5 (counting ones announced but not released yet, not counting placeholders) truth be told the 3DS used to have 7, but it's lost a few for me.

The Vita is at...well...counting this one...1. I looked through the library so far, the only one I'm even slightly interested in is the un-named Bioshock title. And even then I'll have to see what it is.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5oathkeeper9918Posted 9/3/2011 5:37:43 PM
Same here.

I sent an email telling Atlus they could have my soul, and they said I could send it to the address on their website and it wouldn't go to waste.
---
Won't change until FPS's are no longer popular
9/12/10
#6Alucard188(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 9/3/2011 6:39:51 PM
oathkeeper9918 posted...
Same here.

I sent an email telling Atlus they could have my soul, and they said I could send it to the address on their website and it wouldn't go to waste.

They'll use it as a summon in their next Megaten game.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#7FlareKnightsPosted 9/3/2011 7:30:16 PM
Yeah, wasn't sure when I'd get a Vita, but thought it'd be a bit down the road. Now Atlus does this and I'll have to get it a lot sooner. Oh well. There are a few games that I want to play on it so it won't be a waste.
---
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights
#8Dabrikishaw15Posted 9/4/2011 3:54:54 AM
I'm not sure why people would buy a console just for one game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QWMrI.png
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
#9Alucard188(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 9/4/2011 4:37:23 AM
Dabrikishaw15 posted...
I'm not sure why people would buy a console just for one game.

Won't buy it for one game, but it's a damn good reason to look at picking one up eventually. I'll buy the game when it's 1/2 price and wait for the price drop on the Vita.
---
#10rx7spiritPosted 9/4/2011 5:27:02 AM
This game alone didn't sell me on the Vita but it sure did help. I'm really looking forward for Uncharted and MGS as well
---
SSFIV AE: Mains: Ken/Guy
PSN: demon_eyes113