The one thing I'd like to see from this game...

#1zeik56Posted 9/13/2011 9:49:10 AM
Better AI options. P3's AI wasn't perfect, but they gave you just enough tactics that it rarely became a hindrance (okay, it could have used an "attack all" tactic), and it also made the easier random battles much speedier. Then they gave us manual control in P4 and took out most of the available tactics, making it almost useless, as the AI just wasn't capable enough to just be left on Full Assault the whole time. Just give me back P3's options and I'll be happy.

Well I was also hoping they'd bring back the triple physical type system, but that's clearly not happening, unfortunately.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#2HollowNinjaPosted 9/13/2011 12:34:07 PM
I've actually said the same thing before. Give us back the P3 AI.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#3SmashStrikePosted 9/13/2011 12:43:08 PM
*gives topic stamp of approval*
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#4darkzero16Posted 9/13/2011 6:33:09 PM
I want P3 SL. So more reverse links, broken links and the jealous girlfriend stuff.
---
"Imagine the ****storm that would ensue if Nocturne was titled "Lucifer's Call" in the US like it was in Europe"LordFaust
#5FScellPosted 9/13/2011 6:53:10 PM
darkzero16 posted...
I want P3 SL. So more reverse links, broken links and the jealous girlfriend stuff.

All that would end up doing is making guides required again if you wanted to get everything done. Poor game design.
---
"He came like the wind, like the wind touched everything, and like the wind, was gone."
#6zeik56(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 7:20:04 PM
I actually wouldn't mind seeing that stuff return, since I did actually dislike how there were absolutely no consequences for dating more than one girl. Since you can choose to stay friends in P4 it should really only be an issue if you do pursue more than one.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#7FScellPosted 9/13/2011 7:22:45 PM
I suppose there is that aspect of it. Choosing to go the hardest possible route.
---
"He came like the wind, like the wind touched everything, and like the wind, was gone."
#8HollowNinjaPosted 9/13/2011 8:25:57 PM

I suppose there is that aspect of it. Choosing to go the hardest possible route.

It's not just about which route is the hardest. I want my RPGs to make me feel like I'm roleplaying the character. I don't want there to be right and wrong choices. i want the game to too look at my choices and respond with appropriate consequences to those choices, no matter what those may be.

After seeing the dialogue system of The Witcher and Deus Ex in action, I won't settle for anything less. Of course, this would require an entirely new entry in the Persona series, not in a remake.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#9HorrorSindicatePosted 9/13/2011 8:49:06 PM
Persona games always feel like I am playing a character. SMT's are the ones where I feel I am playing as myself...
---
A reborn maggot using germ warfare.
#10FScellPosted 9/13/2011 8:59:30 PM
After seeing the dialogue system of The Witcher and Deus Ex in action, I won't settle for anything less

That's gonna be a tough row to hoe then.

Either way I didn't feel that P3s system lent it a sense of consequence, just a way to arbitrarily make the schedule even more annoying. Now I'll admit that I sort of forgot about choosing lovers or not in P4, so that would help out a great deal if they tried to reintroduce it.
---