I haven't played Persona 4 yet..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I haven't played Persona 4 yet..

User Info: Icey_Myto

Icey_Myto
5 years ago#1
I never got a chance to pick this game up, so I'm hoping I can for the Vita. What are the differences between this version and vanilla P4?
Gall unrhyw un sy'n gallu dyfalu beth mae hyn yn ei ddweud a beth mae hyn yn iaith yn ennill. PM 'm pan fyddwch yn ffigur' ii maes. Mae pobl sydd wedi dyfalu:3

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
5 years ago#2
Well, from what we've gathered so far...everything.

This game is basically like what FES was to Persona 3 Vanilla. It has everything the first one did, and then more.

We know there are new scenes, a new character (unsure if party member or not) and new Persona.

If you haven't played P4 and you're interested in this anyway, I'd just get this one.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/

Icey_Myto
5 years ago#3
And isnt a character from P3P in this game?? Or is it a character from P4 was in P3P? Either way, who was it?
Gall unrhyw un sy'n gallu dyfalu beth mae hyn yn ei ddweud a beth mae hyn yn iaith yn ennill. PM 'm pan fyddwch yn ffigur' ii maes. Mae pobl sydd wedi dyfalu:3

User Info: Caelestas

Caelestas
5 years ago#4
Icey_Myto posted...
And isnt a character from P3P in this game?? Or is it a character from P4 was in P3P? Either way, who was it?

Yukiko had a cameo in P3P. She also mentioned Chie.

Icey_Myto
5 years ago#5
Oh her! Awesome. I think imma pick this one up.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I haven't played Persona 4 yet..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived