C/D: Your first SMT game was a Persona game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. C/D: Your first SMT game was a Persona game.

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
4 years ago#1
C. My brother introduced me to Persona 3:FES and I ended up loving it(Barring The Answer). Then I completed Persona 4 and now like it more than Persona 3:FES for several gameplay reasons. My next SMT game was Devil Survivor, were I cleared all paths in this order:Yuzu>Atsuro>Gin&Haru>Amane>Naoya(my favorite route). Then I played My first mainline game,Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey and cleared all the paths. Next I bought Persona 3:Portable and beat the Maniac Mode, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and cleared the True Demon End. Now I'm Playing both Persona 1 and Persona 2: Innocent Sin for the PSP at the moment, and having fun with them.
http://i.imgur.com/QWMrI.png
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

User Info: LankyKong

LankyKong
4 years ago#2

C. My first SMT game was Persona 3.

User Info: HiddenDoorway

HiddenDoorway
4 years ago#3
D. Digital Devil Saga 1
Woof!

User Info: xDanny123x

xDanny123x
4 years ago#4

D: my first SMT game was Devil Survivor, fell in love with it and started playing ever single SMT game I could find last one I finished was Persona 2 Innocent Sin great game depressing story line :( almost went emo because of it :P one of my favorites is Digital Devil Saga 2, Nocturne was so kick azz that it became on of my personal favorites

User Info: lock_e_dge

lock_e_dge
4 years ago#5
C.

I am one of those losers who couldn't be arsed to play the real SMT games, so there's that, too.

User Info: DynamicJumpIuff

DynamicJumpIuff
4 years ago#6
D

Strange Journey. That not only helped me get into SMT but also first-person dungeon crawlers.
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/pugwishbone17/Gifs/vkmad.gif

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
4 years ago#7
C Persona 3
I like looking at the sky, while the wind plays through the skirts of the trees.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#8
D

Technically my first was DemiKids: Light Version, but I played that long before I even knew what MegaTen was. I played Dark version later too, blissfully unaware.

I didn't know what MegaTen was until I started playing Soulless Army and recognized a few of the demons from DemiKids so I started looking into it more.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#9
C
Persona 3 >_>
Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan Club Official Prez. Members: 22 ppl
Dear SE_EFC members, pls support our club by not posting in the hate club. Thx

User Info: FScell

FScell
4 years ago#10
C. Revelations Persona.

Was not the strongest introduction.
What is video game?!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. C/D: Your first SMT game was a Persona game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived