What difficulty will you first play on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What difficulty will you first play on?

User Info: D_Winds

D_Winds
4 years ago#1
Safety to not stress out over your mistakes?

Normal if you want to play regularly with basic critical thinking.

Or are you like me and will choose Risky because although I don't want to, I fear there will be extra cutscenes/bosses that I'd miss if I don't beat the hardest mode -_-
If everyone obeyed the rules there would be no need for rules.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#2
Easiest difficulty. I've already played Persona 4 on hard, and since I already know the story, I just want the difficulty where I can breeze through, and check out all the new stuff the game has to offer.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/

User Info: Fortecross

Fortecross
4 years ago#3
Hardest mode for me. :)
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.

User Info: lock_e_dge

lock_e_dge
4 years ago#4
Normal. I kind of suck, but I'm too proud to use easy. >_>

User Info: SpacePirateSeal

SpacePirateSeal
4 years ago#5
Hardest mode possible, even though the game is easy as hell (if you know what to do) I still hope that they changed some of the things around.
PSN->TheReal_Seal SSF4AE Mains: Vega Sub: Orochi_Oni, Yang!
Chunli-"you wouldn't want to touch any other stick."PKMN Black FC: 4427 2869 9532

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#6
Anything lower than normal.

The game was nearly impossible the first time I played on normal, let alone a hard mode >_>
Official Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub Prez (22)
I used to be the prez of SEEFC, then I took an arrow -- Wait. I'm STILL the prez. >_>

User Info: Gryffulator

Gryffulator
4 years ago#7
normal to build up my compendium, then hardest the second time.

User Info: Qwesar23464

Qwesar23464
4 years ago#8
Hard. I've done normal already and I don't feel like going for insane (if it's in this game), so it's a good middle ground.
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me R. Wolf

User Info: Shinarouji

Shinarouji
4 years ago#9

Easiest difficulty. I've already played Persona 4

Playing: Ulimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, MGS HD Collection
Anticipating: Tales of Graces

User Info: Kosba_2142

Kosba_2142
4 years ago#10
I honestly will go for the hardest difficulty, cause there's been plenty of times where I select hard and completely forget that I did until I beat a large portion of a game and actually need to look up help for a tough boss or something
Geez this generation of technology is ridiculous. Every single household item has a second purpose... I swear to god I can use my scissors as a TV remote...
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What difficulty will you first play on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived