What difficulty will you first play on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What difficulty will you first play on?

User Info: Holy_Oblivion

Holy_Oblivion
4 years ago#21
Normal. Only reason I never play on hard is because of the inflated compendium prices.
"Screw the three way mission. I cant beat off that many guys." -The Wheelman1

User Info: Xynz

Xynz
4 years ago#22
Risky

User Info: IronMonkey008

IronMonkey008
4 years ago#23
I don't remember how the harder difficulty was in P4, was it something stupid like in Nocturne where the only really big change was the double compendium prices ? If that is the case I will just stick to normal since that isn't making it harder and is only adding needless grinding.
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008

User Info: KuzuryuSubaru

KuzuryuSubaru
4 years ago#24
One level before Normal. I got my ass kicked on P3P halfway through the game on Normal, so I played on easy.
Waiting for FF Type-0, FF Theatrythm, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Lord of Apocalypse, Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm, Skyrim DLC, Gundam SEED Battle Destiny

User Info: Code_Geass_CC

Code_Geass_CC
4 years ago#25
The game doesn't matter, I always choose Normal. First playthrough to beat the game, second playthrough to 100% the game on hard, third playthrough to finally do all the hard stuff. Being a Persona 4 fanboy I might actually play on the hardest difficulty assuming we get insane mode again. I never bother with challenge modes since I only play games for story and to have fun, but seeing as how this is Persona 4 I'll definitely give it a shot.
Learning Japanese since December 2010

User Info: KOFXIII

KOFXIII
4 years ago#26
i play on the difficulty the SMT games always make me: Hard

User Info: Jsn02682

Jsn02682
4 years ago#27
I did P3P on Hard and honestly, the battles were great fun. The only thing I HATED was the stupidly high priced compendium which made it very close to impossible to fuse what you wanted to. Then again, I never really had a problem in battle with the fusions I made....

Tough call. I'll probably just do Hard though on the basis that I expect P4G to be as easy as the original P4.
PSN - SeraphicRadiance

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
4 years ago#28
Normal, most likely.

User Info: Crok425

Crok425
4 years ago#29
There are 5 diffs in this game:

Safety: You take it in a breeze.
Easy: Like in the original maybe
Normal: Balanced
Hard: Take it seriously
Risky: Take it as your life depends on it o_O XP

I always chose normal in SMT games... since Altus makes tricky games... I never played one in Hard setting -_- although, The Answer counts as hard...
I will choose safety, so I can get all the Personas I had in the original P4, then I would choose normal again, or hard maybe... or risky... though... beating Margaret will be a pain in the ass -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What difficulty will you first play on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived