What difficulty will you first play on?

#21Holy_OblivionPosted 1/15/2012 10:55:25 AM
Normal. Only reason I never play on hard is because of the inflated compendium prices.
---
"Screw the three way mission. I cant beat off that many guys." -The Wheelman1
#22XynzPosted 1/22/2012 1:46:37 PM
Risky
#23IronMonkey008Posted 1/25/2012 4:46:37 PM
I don't remember how the harder difficulty was in P4, was it something stupid like in Nocturne where the only really big change was the double compendium prices ? If that is the case I will just stick to normal since that isn't making it harder and is only adding needless grinding.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#24KuzuryuSubaruPosted 1/25/2012 7:12:33 PM
One level before Normal. I got my ass kicked on P3P halfway through the game on Normal, so I played on easy.
---
Waiting for FF Type-0, FF Theatrythm, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Lord of Apocalypse, Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm, Skyrim DLC, Gundam SEED Battle Destiny
#25Code_Geass_CCPosted 2/3/2012 7:37:10 PM
The game doesn't matter, I always choose Normal. First playthrough to beat the game, second playthrough to 100% the game on hard, third playthrough to finally do all the hard stuff. Being a Persona 4 fanboy I might actually play on the hardest difficulty assuming we get insane mode again. I never bother with challenge modes since I only play games for story and to have fun, but seeing as how this is Persona 4 I'll definitely give it a shot.
---
Learning Japanese since December 2010
#26KOFXIIIPosted 2/6/2012 10:44:05 AM
i play on the difficulty the SMT games always make me: Hard
#27Jsn02682Posted 2/7/2012 9:04:30 PM
I did P3P on Hard and honestly, the battles were great fun. The only thing I HATED was the stupidly high priced compendium which made it very close to impossible to fuse what you wanted to. Then again, I never really had a problem in battle with the fusions I made....

Tough call. I'll probably just do Hard though on the basis that I expect P4G to be as easy as the original P4.
---
PSN - SeraphicRadiance
#28Super SlashPosted 2/8/2012 5:07:44 PM
Normal, most likely.
#29Crok425Posted 2/10/2012 2:29:09 AM
There are 5 diffs in this game:

Safety: You take it in a breeze.
Easy: Like in the original maybe
Normal: Balanced
Hard: Take it seriously
Risky: Take it as your life depends on it o_O XP

I always chose normal in SMT games... since Altus makes tricky games... I never played one in Hard setting -_- although, The Answer counts as hard...
I will choose safety, so I can get all the Personas I had in the original P4, then I would choose normal again, or hard maybe... or risky... though... beating Margaret will be a pain in the ass -_-