I hate that they haven't announced anything for America yet..Vita suks

#1LegitzzPosted 1/14/2012 2:20:07 PM
The Vita needs games like Persona 4... We get nothing like the people in Japan. They have Tales and persona....all we get is Uncharted and marvel and a few others (yay for Lumines for those who like puzzles games...myself included) besides that that we got nothing to look forward to. Anyone else agree?
---
message me for live account and psn account name
#2Strain42Posted 1/14/2012 2:43:50 PM
No, because the Vita isn't even out in the states yet. So what does it matter?

Unless it's a game you're genuinely concerned won't be released here, quit trying to throw a hissy fit over nothing.

There's plenty of stuff that those here in the states get long before Japan does, it's not like it's a completely one sided field.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#3SkaldskaparmalPosted 1/14/2012 2:53:54 PM
Pretty sure Vita has no games in Japan yet, either.
#4Strain42Posted 1/14/2012 3:31:47 PM(edited)
They have some, but not a lot. Mainly just a few launch games.

It's not like they're playing Persona 4: The Golden right now, though.

Funnily enough, some of the games that Japan already has are the very ones that the TC is complaining about, Uncharted and Marvel.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5hardcore rpg gamerPosted 1/14/2012 4:41:01 PM
It's Atlus. That means is there is a 99.99% chance it's going to get a NA release.
---
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
#6t260sagaPosted 1/16/2012 8:50:09 PM
hardcore rpg gamer posted...
It's Atlus. That means is there is a 99.99% chance it's going to get a NA release.

Nora and the Engraving Studio is the .1% :(
#7Baalji_BaalstarPosted 1/16/2012 9:24:39 PM
all we get is Uncharted

Which is significantly better than any of the games you mentioned, so what is the problem?
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#8RaikuFAPosted 1/17/2012 6:05:19 PM
Legitzz posted...
The Vita needs games like Persona 4... We get nothing like the people in Japan. They have Tales and persona....all we get is Uncharted and marvel and a few others (yay for Lumines for those who like puzzles games...myself included) besides that that we got nothing to look forward to. Anyone else agree?

We're getting Gravity Rush, littlebigplanet, Katamari...

lbp itself is gonna keep me occupied for some time
---
Keep playing. You can get Jesus Satan and a huge dick on your team all at the same time. -The Forest Moogle on Persona 3
#9Strain42Posted 1/17/2012 7:00:11 PM
Which is significantly better than any of the games you mentioned, so what is the problem?

I disagree. Not because I simply like any of the games TC said better or anything (I don't even like the Tales games) just because I don't buy that the Uncharted series is a good series. It plays like a slightly improved Tomb Raider (which isn't saying much...) and the story is on part with the National Treasure movies.

None of that helped by the fact that Nathan Drake is an unlikeable ass.
---
#10MightymegaPosted 1/17/2012 11:46:06 PM
Baalji_Baalstar posted...
all we get is Uncharted

He only mentioned 2 games and one the games he mentioned is a fighting game which can't be compared to a action plat former game. The quality is one thing that can be argued but i'm sure but the way you posted that's not what your talking about.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan