If the main party members where real...

#1orpheus_telos84Posted 1/27/2012 1:12:37 AM
What kind of students would they be? How popular would they be? They're american in this situation also.

Yu: that one dude that's really popular and gets good grades on the down low. The kind of person that keeps his friends in line.

Brosuke: he's cool but he can be annoying at times. Gets **** grades because he doesn't care. Plays lots of CoD

Kanji: The big bully that everyone's afraid of. He will take your damn lunch money in a second and punch you in yo neck if you try to get big.

Chie: Tomboy.

Yukiko: that quiet girl with the straight A's that everyone wants. Dates douchebags and jocks only.

Naoto: she doesn't go to school often because of her line of work but when she does she doesn't really socialize. Good grades obviously.

Teddie: gets tons of girls and nobody knows why. His swag is vicious. Gets pretty decent grades.

Rise: she gets poor grades and is, well loose. She gets okay grades and is pretty popular.

That was fun.
---
This site really needs some new moderators. Its ridiculous.
:::...PSN: extintion84...::::...SteamID: psn_extintion84...:::
#2Modest_ModsoulPosted 1/27/2012 4:35:57 AM
I was going to answer but I read the "They're american in this situation".

Well...

*SHRUG*
---
SPREAD THE WORDS!!!
PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!
#3orpheus_telos84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2012 1:31:26 PM
Modest_Modsoul posted...
I was going to answer but I read the "They're american in this situation".

Well...

*SHRUG*

How where you gonna answer? It's your imagination they can still be japanese if you like.
---
This site really needs some new moderators. Its ridiculous.
:::...PSN: extintion84...::::...SteamID: psn_extintion84...:::
#4Tayo2345Posted 1/29/2012 2:12:11 PM
orpheus_telos84 posted...
What kind of students would they be? How popular would they be? They're american in this situation also.

Yu: that one dude that's really popular and gets good grades on the down low. The kind of person that keeps his friends in line.

Brosuke: he's cool but he can be annoying at times. Gets **** grades because he doesn't care. Plays lots of CoD

No.

Kanji: The big bully that everyone's afraid of. He will take your damn lunch money in a second and punch you in yo neck if you try to get big.

No.

Chie: Tomboy.

Yeah.

Yukiko: that quiet girl with the straight A's that everyone wants. Dates douchebags and jocks only.

She doesn't date anybody until Brotagonist comes along.

Naoto: she doesn't go to school often because of her line of work but when she does she doesn't really socialize. Good grades obviously.

Yeah I guess.

Teddie: gets tons of girls and nobody knows why. His swag is vicious. Gets pretty decent grades.

I don't think he'd get pretty decent grades. Other than that, yeah.

Rise: she gets poor grades and is, well loose. She gets okay grades and is pretty popular.

Did you even play the game? Rise is nothing like that at all. She's not Miley Cyrus.

Well okay she kind of is, minus the complete whore part.

That was fun.
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#5Baalji_BaalstarPosted 1/29/2012 3:05:33 PM
She doesn't date anybody until Brotagonist comes along.

That doesn't change the fact that in a real world setting she would more than likely be dating *******s.
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#6SpacePirateSealPosted 1/29/2012 3:37:07 PM
Well one thing I do know, Chie would definitely be dating me!
---
PSN->TheReal_Seal SSF4AE: Vega SFxT: Vega x Yoshimitzu
UMVC3: Taskmaster/Strider/Deadpool PKMN Black FC:442728699532
#7Strain42Posted 1/29/2012 3:44:40 PM

No.

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Most of the CoD players I know do act like Yosuke.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#8coocoo4cocopopsPosted 1/30/2012 4:44:57 PM
Guys, please. If the party members were all American, then they'd all be obese.

But in all seriousness I think that their in-game personalities would work just fine IRL. It's not like you HAVE to match someone to a stereotype. The fact that there's a school-setting answers the TC's question of what kind of students they are, and how popular they'd be.
---
dam u adrian
#9TheBloodlustKidPosted 2/1/2012 2:54:14 AM
Chie would cosplay Bruce Lee on Halloween but gets mad every time people thinks she's Uma Thurman.
#10QuelaagFanPosted 2/1/2012 12:20:19 PM
Wow, TC have you ever watched anything apart from stereotypical American Highschool Dramas?, whats stopping them from acting the same as they do in game?. I don't think Yukiko would do a complete 180 from never having a boyfriend (apart from MC) to being bike.
---
Thats just f***ing Nito