Some New Screenshots

#21Allen TaxPosted 2/15/2012 2:07:26 PM
Melcheesedek

Literally the worst biker gang.

They look so goddamn excited to be riding those bikes.

^

Nah...Yoski is just past thinking of a dreadful moment being a klutz in front of the hero.

Yukkio and Rise seem ok. Wait where is Teddy & Kanji to there bikes? Hmm instead Kanji got a big black bike.Out classing the scoober gang lol Rideing fast.Passing them all leaving motor bike gas in there faces hahahaha in the moment.>:)They fall over. b-(

Too bad for Nato.... she should have gotten a proper & better looking police bike from..him. But being cheap. She get nothing.
---
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk
#22Lost7thPosted 2/17/2012 9:13:58 PM
Im ...confused...
---
PSN: Braveking7th
Soul Calibur V: No Taki, no buy
#23Strain42Posted 2/17/2012 9:35:05 PM
Whenever this thread is silent for a few days and then pops back up, I get very excited because I think someone found something new and was adding it to this topic

...then I get sad.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#24GenisgeniusPosted 2/19/2012 10:54:11 PM
Strain42 posted...
Whenever this thread is silent for a few days and then pops back up, I get very excited because I think someone found something new and was adding it to this topic

...then I get sad.

You are not alone.
---
PSN:KarolSage
Maining Yosuke in P4 Ultimate in Mayonaka