Some New Screenshots

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Some New Screenshots
3 years ago#21
Melcheesedek

Literally the worst biker gang.

They look so goddamn excited to be riding those bikes.

^

Nah...Yoski is just past thinking of a dreadful moment being a klutz in front of the hero.

Yukkio and Rise seem ok. Wait where is Teddy & Kanji to there bikes? Hmm instead Kanji got a big black bike.Out classing the scoober gang lol Rideing fast.Passing them all leaving motor bike gas in there faces hahahaha in the moment.>:)They fall over. b-(

Too bad for Nato.... she should have gotten a proper & better looking police bike from..him. But being cheap. She get nothing.
---
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk
3 years ago#22
Im ...confused...
---
PSN: Braveking7th
Soul Calibur V: No Taki, no buy
3 years ago#23
Whenever this thread is silent for a few days and then pops back up, I get very excited because I think someone found something new and was adding it to this topic

...then I get sad.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
3 years ago#24
Strain42 posted...
Whenever this thread is silent for a few days and then pops back up, I get very excited because I think someone found something new and was adding it to this topic

...then I get sad.

You are not alone.
---
PSN:KarolSage
Maining Yosuke in P4 Ultimate in Mayonaka
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Some New Screenshots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived