Think there will be preorder bonus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Think there will be preorder bonus?

User Info: mikehook1000

mikehook1000
4 years ago#21
I would love some making of features and a massive full colored persona encyclopedia. Please make this happen Atlus.

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
4 years ago#22
Encephlon posted...
Teddie doll, you know you want it

Already have the one that came with the Social Link Expansion Pack, if by doll you are referring to a plush doll, so it'd be a bit disappointing for me (not that I don't love Atlus Spoils incentives, but I wouldn't know what to do with two). Personally, I'd like something like the glasses or Yosuke's headphones or something cool like the Junpei hat that came with P3P. A tarot deck based on the in-game deck would be awesome too.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#23
I guess that Mary's Velvet Room Vita Pouch thing could be a hot contender for the pre-order bonus. It wouldn't surprise me to see it.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/

User Info: demonsword765

demonsword765
4 years ago#24

Yosuke's headphones

I seriously doubt Atlus is gonna bundle headphones with Golden as a pre-order bonus. Headphones are too costly to consider the profit margin, even if they're cheap-ass Skullcandys.

I'm going with the Marie Pouch as well.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
4 years ago#25
The pouch is probably the most likely thing, but a man can dream.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Think there will be preorder bonus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived