Anyone else got a vita yet?

#1superbaboonmanXPosted 2/16/2012 10:29:50 AM
I bought one yesterday didn't even preorder the first edition loving it so far can't wait for this game it's going to look great on this the vita screen !
---
PS3= noooooo g3amesss
#2Strain42Posted 2/16/2012 1:59:59 PM
I'm waiting for it to have stuff I actually care about.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#3FScellPosted 2/16/2012 2:45:17 PM
I like how the Vita looks, but I'm not picking it up until it gets better games and until I'm reasonably sure it isn't just going to be a massive flop.
---
What is video game?!
#4Baalji_BaalstarPosted 2/16/2012 5:21:44 PM(edited)
I am not doing what I did with the PSP, AKA be 13 years old, get one for my brithday, play that crappy PoP: Warrior Within port on it, never play it again for 2 months and then sell it so I can get some crappy Naruto games, because I'm 13 years old and thought Naruto was good. Then buy one 4 years later when it actually both has games on it and I know what the concept of a good video game is.

...Mind you, with the Vita it would just be lying around here for about 2 years, when some actual games would be out for it.
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#5Strain42Posted 2/16/2012 5:24:41 PM
I got my PSP because I sang karaoke, got mauled by a mechanical bull, played Donkey Konga and got my nails painted at my school's Project Graduation and those various activities earned me enough tickets to win it.

...I think it's safe to say that won't happen with the Vita.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#6demonsword765Posted 2/16/2012 7:00:11 PM

I'm waiting for it to have stuff I actually care about.

---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#7Lelouch71Posted 2/16/2012 9:32:47 PM
I'm waiting on a potential price drop if sales don't pick up everywhere else outside of Japan.
---
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
#8MightymegaPosted 2/16/2012 10:12:22 PM
FScell posted...
I like how the Vita looks, but I'm not picking it up until it gets better games and until I'm reasonably sure it isn't just going to be a massive flop.

Did you have a psp? Then again I didn't want to get a vita on release but gravity daze has me wanting one and so does that tales of innocence(yea we might not get it but still I can read some japanese so i'll prob import it).

Yea It might lay around after those 2 games and p4g but I have money to throw around like that now that my cable is off so I don't really care if it becomes a flop or not. I play handhelds more than consoles now anyway.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#9Jowy87Posted 2/16/2012 10:55:41 PM
got my vita at the 1st of jan, and this is one of the few games im waiting beside SFxTekken
---
Warera, shuumatsu no hi ni tsukawasareta, Haguchitsu no shi to ni shi te, souen no kishi nari
#10rukia21lovePosted 2/17/2012 1:19:31 AM
Going to get a Vita once Persona 4 Golden comes out in the US. If it does which I hope it does lol