Um...P4G to add gardening. (Completely serious.)

#21yukitoPosted 2/22/2012 1:00:30 PM
Just seems like people are making a way bigger deal of this than it should be. Sounds like a weird gameplay addition, but so does riding bikes into combat. Might as well wait to see if there's anything more to it than what we know now.

Baalji_Baalstar posted...
I'm sorry I want their time to be invested in actually making the gameplay of the game better and fixing whatever problems the original game had rather than tack on arbitrary additions like ****ing gardening.

Such as? What problems did the original game have, and how do you know they aren't fixing them?
---
http://spicycake.tumblr.com/
-Yusketeers
#22WisenenPosted 2/22/2012 1:58:21 PM
Hey, it at least gives people something else to manage across the span of time in the game.

FireDragoon18 posted...
Now I know why the opening has so many colors.

I laughed.
---
Platinum: Ryan FC: 1290-5019-4659
#23MINION9009Posted 2/22/2012 2:23:45 PM
Ye people of little faith, It's a game and company that centered a major part of p3 and p4 about actually going to school interesting. They'll make gardening friggen epic ;p
---
Death to the retail shops. let'em all go under.
Live and psn = MINION9000
#24Lexmark1989Posted 2/22/2012 3:32:43 PM
Baalji_Baalstar posted...
I'm sorry I want their time to be invested in actually making the gameplay of the game better and fixing whatever problems the original game had rather than tack on arbitrary additions like ****ing gardening.

Now while I agree those people are usually not in the same department.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#25Strain42Posted 2/22/2012 3:36:47 PM
...I have no idea how I feel about this.

I guess it just depends on how they tackle it. If gardening actually takes up time during the day or something, then screw it. But if it's just something you can do without wasting an afternoon and get some free items out of it...sure, that sounds fine.

I'm not gonna say this was a good idea, but I'll wait to see more before I pass too much judgment.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#26HermanTuttlePosted 2/22/2012 4:06:28 PM
They're really trying to turn this into a virtual life sim all the way, aren't they?