ive never played p4 but....

#1finaljayfantasyPosted 3/2/2012 11:18:00 AM
I loved p3 and I'm thinking of getting this on the ps2. I've found a great copy online for 20 bucks and just wanna know a bit before I go ahead and order it.

1. Will I like this at all?
2. How is the story?
3. Are there any twist and turns that keep you thinking?
4. Do you think its better then p3?
5. How do you all like this?

Sorry about all the ?'s I'm just looking into getting this and would like to know about it before spending the money on it. Thanks everyone
---
SEN: death666life. "Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow!"
#2Strain42Posted 3/2/2012 12:07:53 PM
Basically, if you liked P3, get this game because gameplay wise, it's basically more of the same with a lot of improvements (or some slight downgrades if you were playing P3P)

The story itself is nowhere near as good in my opinion, but still engaging enough to justify wanting to know what happens next, and while I felt P3 had an overall above average cast, the cast of P4 varies a lot more between characters I absolutely loved and literally my least favorite character in the history of the franchise.

Short Answer: If you liked what P3 offered, chances are good you'll like P4.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#3finaljayfantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2012 3:35:27 PM
Thanks I just ordered it.... I really wanna play this game and I found it for a good price new... Again thanks
---
SEN: death666life. "Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow!"