Hopefully they "adjust" the Kanji and Yukiko fights...

#101SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 6:09:16 PM
SmashStrike posted...
Fuuka's scanning system wasn't much better, towards the middle of the game she can't decipher any boss's weaknesses

Yes she can. It's just invisible to the player but the AI knows everything about the boss so it's easy to follow their lead.

Not really, being told "He's charging an attack" when Shadow Teddie just spent a turning moving his arm back isn't exactly helpful, it's stating the obvious.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#102Tengatoppen325Posted 4/6/2012 6:16:16 PM
Just defeated Yukiko's Shadow about 40 minutes ago (1st time P4 playthrough, on Expert) and it Reaaaalllyyyyy wasnt bad

it was fair/challenge since Yu, Yos, And chie were about the te same level (give or take 1 lvl)

it was fun, i lost a few times but it wasn't THAT hard to be toned down
#103DrakoMillifiorePosted 4/6/2012 6:20:54 PM
Tengatoppen325 posted...
Just defeated Yukiko's Shadow about 40 minutes ago (1st time P4 playthrough, on Expert) and it Reaaaalllyyyyy wasnt bad

it was fair/challenge since Yu, Yos, And chie were about the te same level (give or take 1 lvl)

Shhh, let the troll have his topic, it's clearly all he has since he had to bump it himself.
---
Official Co-leader of the Illuminati
Yes, I am a Christian. Don't like it? Get over it.
#104Tengatoppen325Posted 4/6/2012 6:35:01 PM
DrakoMillifiore posted...
Tengatoppen325 posted...

Shhh, let the troll have his topic, it's clearly all he has since he had to bump it himself.

lmao, gotcha
#105SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 8:24:05 PM
Tengatoppen325 posted...

You're on the net, you aren't the type of person I'm taling about. Those losing to these fights don't post in places like gamefaqs or forums in general. They just play the game and make up a bulk of cash lining Atlus wallet.
---
#106SmashStrikePosted 4/6/2012 9:01:49 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Yes she can. It's just invisible to the player but the AI knows everything about the boss so it's easy to follow their lead.

Not really, being told "He's charging an attack" when Shadow Teddie just spent a turning moving his arm back isn't exactly helpful, it's stating the obvious.

I was talking about Fuuka.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#107Strain42Posted 4/6/2012 9:05:51 PM
You're on the net, you aren't the type of person I'm taling about. Those losing to these fights don't post in places like gamefaqs or forums in general. They just play the game and make up a bulk of cash lining Atlus wallet.

So posting on the internet automatically equals being better at games?

Besides, I played P4 long before I started posting on these forums and I still didn't have any real trouble with the fights.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#108FScellPosted 4/6/2012 9:35:51 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Tengatoppen325 posted...

How very convenient for your argument.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#109SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 9:46:11 PM
SmashStrike posted...
SazukeEX posted...

I was talking about Fuuka.

Fuuka was better, no denying it. Rise/Teddie are just reference after you wasted your sp spamming one of each element.
---
#110FScellPosted 4/6/2012 9:54:58 PM(edited)
I would agree that Fuuka is better at scanning.

But I want Rise's sub abilities, not Fuukas amazing ability to kill the entire party with Oracle.

And eventually said abilities make up for the scanning deficiency, as she'll immediately reveal an enemy weakness instead of requiring a turn to do so.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.