Hopefully they "adjust" the Kanji and Yukiko fights...

#111SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 12:23:38 AM
Rise had one good use and that was near the end game when she was restoring everyone's HP/SP after a fight and it worked with any other abilities that did that.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#112FScellPosted 4/7/2012 12:37:31 AM
Rise can:
-Restore HP and SP after battle
-Mark treasure on the map
-Mark enemies on the map
-Instantly flag a weakness at the start of a fight.

All of which I would consider more valuable than improved scanning.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#113SmashStrikePosted 4/7/2012 1:34:46 AM
Fuuka was better, no denying it. Rise/Teddie are just reference after you wasted your sp spamming one of each element.

I'd thank you to stop ignoring 90% of what I say and using a certain word here and there so as to fit whatever point you feel you need to make. That's beyond idiotic.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#114SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 3:11:11 AM
FScell posted...
Rise can:
-Restore HP and SP after battle
-Mark treasure on the map
-Mark enemies on the map

All of which I would consider more valuable than improved scanning.

She doesn't get those til near the last dungeon. The Restore HP/SP thing until the Adachi/True dungeon, unless you grinded her SL out ASAP, when you already have a fast Spirit Drainer making it not as useful as if it had been earlier in the game when you didn't.

Another bad thing is that Fox and overcharging for healing until Max Social Link. P3P was much more convenient since you only really need it near the start of the game thus no reason why it should cost 500k yen to restore 100 SP.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#115Strain42Posted 4/7/2012 8:10:47 AM(edited)

She CAN, but rarely did. I found usually she didn't give me the weakness. She'd just tell me what not to use.

Like "Watch out guys, there's an enemy immune to ice." or "Dark attacks won't work on this one."

Which always made me go "You don't say!" when I'm fighting an enemy covered in flames and Rise opens the fight with "This one's immune to Fire."
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#116Bulzeeb3088Posted 4/7/2012 8:26:49 AM(edited)
Strain42 posted...

She CAN, but rarely did. I found usually she didn't give me the weakness. She'd just tell me what not to use.

Like "Watch out guys, there's an enemy immune to ice." or "Dark attacks won't work on this one."

Which always made me go "You don't say!" when I'm fighting an enemy covered in flames and Rise opens the fight with "This one's immune to Fire."

Except those flame Chariot Lion heads in Heaven. Used Fire for a laugh and it actually hurt them.

To quote HiimDaisy
**"Some Shadows have weaknesses, but they never make any sense so just keep guessing until you get it right!"

**DISCLAIMER
The inclusion of this quote should not represent my feelings on who is a better support member.
---
Want to know how to piss off a GFAQs user?
- Tell him his opinion is an opinion.
#117FScellPosted 4/7/2012 9:54:40 AM
She doesn't get those til near the last dungeon.

Ranks 3 and 6 for the mark abilities, which I still prefer over what Fuuka learns.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#118demonsword765Posted 4/7/2012 12:29:48 PM

She doesn't get those til near the last dungeon.

Ranks 3 and 6 for the mark abilities, which I still prefer over what Fuuka learns.

So much. Even Fuuka's Escape Route is nothing to dirt cheap Goho-m.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#119Strain42Posted 4/7/2012 12:37:37 PM
In P3 enemies eventually began to fear you, you didn't need to know where they were :P
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#120demonsword765Posted 4/7/2012 1:06:37 PM

In P3 enemies eventually began to fear you, you didn't need to know where they were :P

Yeah, proportional to your persona's level.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!