Hopefully they "adjust" the Kanji and Yukiko fights...

#51FortecrossPosted 3/31/2012 3:26:31 PM(edited)
@Sazuke- Excuse me? All you are expressing is that you can't take the time to learn the game yourself without being baby walked. And guess what? I did read your posts and I completely disagree with every piece of it. All I've been reading from you is a endless whine about how you can't experiment and learn things yourself. Oh and your endless lies about how "the majority of people" agree with you. It's funny because nobody in this thread does at all.

If you actually were mature enough to read through my posts you would have seen that I said I was a newbie to Persona and still understood the gameplay aspects of 4 very easily. It's not rocket science.

It's hilarious how you bring up Persona 3 considering that's a much harder game and what it teaches you in the beginning is not anymore help than what P4 gives. Don't give me that "Teddie doesn't teach you" crap, he gives you enough hints to get you started. If you can't take smaller aspects then you obviously can't be creative enough to learn yourself. Persona 4 DOES give you plenty of time to learn and explore all the gameplay areas that it gives you before fighting Shadow Yukiko. If you can't function to explore things yourself then you might as well be a child. I'm really surprised that you aren't complaining more about P3, as you would actually have a better argument.

In the end, all I'm reading from your piles of repetitive posts is how you're nothing more than a ignorant child who thinks that "most people" agree with you when they obviously don't. Want my proof? Notice how NOBODY in this thread is agreeing with you? Yeah, that's because you're wrong. You need to drop this stuck up attitude that you have and accept the fact that you can be incorrect. Persona 4 gives you enough information to allow you to experiment and learn yourself. If you can't accept that then don't play 90% of the RPGS that exist in our society today. There is NOTHING you can say to get around this and I'm tired of reading your "facts" that are so false that it makes this argument even more pointless than it already is.

If you actually bother to respond back to argue and whine, then you're a complete hopeless cause at this point. People like you need to understand that you can be wrong sometimes and that you have no literally no more that you can say to make your "valid points" true. I want you to look back at ALL the posts and see how much people disagree. A lot of people here were nice enough to give you conclusive reasoning why you are wrong, yet you are too stuck up to even bother to accept it. I'm seriously sick of people like you and I hope you learn to grow up. If anybody needs to "learn in business" is you, because you can't open even a fraction of your mind to creativity and taking advantage of the aspects that a game has already opened up for you.

Excuse me while I try to forget that this awful thread exists.
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#52Lucky_KrystalPosted 3/31/2012 6:19:23 PM

I don't think they need to "adjust" anything. While playing on normal I did lose a few times to both these bosses but it was nothing a bit of grinding and a certain little item that raised Chie's evasion rate towards fire attacks could not solve.

If you want the fight to be easier you should play on beginner. In my opinion they don't need to nerf OR beef up any of the bosses when this game allows you to choose your difficulty.

#53ShinobataRukaruPosted 3/31/2012 7:36:01 PM
I was going to post something, but Fortecross' last post just summed up everything I was thinking.
---
"Welcome to NERV. God's in His kingdom because He's afraid of our superior firepower."
#54ragtag11Posted 3/31/2012 11:30:11 PM
I agree with OP. The first time I played this game (it was my first SMT game and I was playing on Normal) I got completely owned by the Yukiko boss fight. I just completely dropped the game after that and didn't play it for a year or two. It wasn't until after I had played SMT:Strange Journey that I went back to replay P4. I was able to beat a majority of the game just fine on Normal on my second try... but I'm willing to say that a lot of players who are new to SMT games are going to just quit after being owned so badly so early in the game.
#55DrakoVongola1Posted 4/1/2012 12:05:50 AM
ragtag11 posted...
I agree with OP. The first time I played this game (it was my first SMT game and I was playing on Normal) I got completely owned by the Yukiko boss fight. I just completely dropped the game after that and didn't play it for a year or two. It wasn't until after I had played SMT:Strange Journey that I went back to replay P4. I was able to beat a majority of the game just fine on Normal on my second try... but I'm willing to say that a lot of players who are new to SMT games are going to just quit after being owned so badly so early in the game.

Atlus is one of those rare companies that cares about its fanbase rather than selling out to the general audience, and Atlus's fanbase enjoys hard games.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#56IReadForFunPosted 4/1/2012 12:21:41 AM
ragtag11 posted...

Easy mode exists for a reason.
#57YosukeHanamura_Posted 4/1/2012 8:26:24 AM

No. No they should not do that.

If anything they should make efforts to bring the rest of the game up to that level.

This.
---
Official Yosuke Hanamura of the Persona 3 (PS2) board.
#58AkuScornPosted 4/1/2012 10:54:10 AM

Wait what? No way they should adjust the fights! I jumped into this game expecting it to be hard, so I made sure that I leveled up enough and used everything I could in order to beat the bosses. Granted, Yukiko was far easier for me then Kanji (I died a few times with Kanji and had no problem with Yukiko). Why would you want to tone down the game? This game is supposed to be like that.

Plus if you haven't figured out the Atlus level system...

Easy- normal

Normal- hard

Hard- Are you a Masochist?

#59WiiFan77Posted 4/1/2012 11:08:00 AM

Easy- normal
Normal- hard
Hard- Are you a Masochist?

Hey, a lot of people played on Hard for their first run, and did fine.
---
Hello? Taste? Where are you? This...doesn't taste like anything! This is amazing! It's like I'm eating friggin' water! How is this even...? -Junpei__Iori
#60AkuScornPosted 4/1/2012 11:12:53 AM

It was a joke Wiifan lol. From Catherine. Hard mode says that.