Hopefully they "adjust" the Kanji and Yukiko fights...

#71ShinobataRukaruPosted 4/1/2012 8:07:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72Bulzeeb3088Posted 4/2/2012 6:22:19 AM
Or they could just play on Beginner for the first round like they should and be fine for those fights.
---
Want to know how to piss off a GFAQs user?
- Tell him his opinion is an opinion.
#73TraumendsPosted 4/2/2012 7:49:02 AM
I don't even recall having too much trouble with Yukiko.
Kanji was a little hard, but I beat him after a little experimenting.
I don't think they should tone them down.
#74WiiFan77Posted 4/2/2012 7:52:41 AM
I think they should tone Shadow Rise up, so that she actually provides a little challenge.
---
Hello? Taste? Where are you? This...doesn't taste like anything! This is amazing! It's like I'm eating friggin' water! How is this even...? -Junpei__Iori
#75FScellPosted 4/2/2012 8:09:15 AM
WiiFan77 posted...
I think they should tone Shadow Rise up, so that she actually provides a little challenge.

Well I'm not sure about that, it's a trick boss. Not really intended to be much of a fight.

Now, they may bump up the followup since that's supposed to be the main event there.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#76FortecrossPosted 4/2/2012 12:27:18 PM(edited)
Shadow Rise having a actual full battle would be fun, if they fixed it around anyways.

Main reason why I'm even re posting: It's funny because I just started my expert mode file and Teddie TELLS YOU to explore and figure things out. He even requests you to try to find weaknesses on your own. As for the block button, he tells you that it can help you not get knocked down. ...He's even nice enough to say to you during the Shadow Yosuke fight "BLOCK NOW". You're telling me Teddie is not helpful when he clearly tells you when to block?

So lets all this add up:

1)Teddie tells you himself to find weaknesses, which means that you as the player will now have to experiment. The game itself tells you to experiment this aspect in the process. This is done so you can explore things yourself and form new Persona later on.

2)Teddie is nice enough during the Shadow Yosuke fight to tell you when to block against his wind barrage attack. By not blocking, you get knocked down. The block button is right in front of your face as well. You don't have to be a "expert' to realize this, unless you're blind.

3)You get plenty of time before fighting Shadow Yukiko to fight more shadows, gain more Persona, trying the fusion aspect, and etc. You even fight a mini boss to get yourself ready, who is more than enough to get you prepared for the challenges that await. You made countless claims about how "many" agree with you, when nobody in this thread does. ..Heck somebody agreed WITH ME and now people are calling you a monkey.

In the end, you're(the topic creator) just a stuck up player who is completely invalid about this. You need to learn to explore and figure things out for yourself. The game itself already gives you enough explaining to get you started, but it's up to you to use those tools of knowledge and be a bit more imaginative. ...Honestly, I can see you failing business due to your lack of expanding your mind. Heck it's like reality, you need to learn to stand up on your own two feet and learns thing yourself sometimes. Sorry if my "massive clumps of words" bother you, I was trying to be nice and see if a "monkey"(as people having been putting it) could understand.

It was probably pointless of me to post this because you probably are too stuck up to read it, but alas I needed to make sure you got the piece of reality in front of your face. Have fun writing a message about how "i didn't read anything you said" or how "I don't understand" when I do. Look at yourself in the mirror and grow up a little.

Now for the conclusion of this thread: Sometimes threads like this are sooooo BEARING~ HAHAHAHAHAHA BEAR PUNS-explodes-

-sweeps thread and puts it into the Gamefaqs trash for good*
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#77IReadForFunPosted 4/2/2012 10:12:12 PM
Persona-lly, it seems that the OP is just butt-hurt that normal was too hard for him.

Most people that buy a game generally don't give up when they lose, and if they lose excessively, they lower the difficulty. Others don't care enough to lower the difficulty and try again. Oh well~ If they feel gypped, it really is their own fault. The game has a fine tutorial without being overBEARing.
#78SunladisPosted 4/3/2012 11:01:03 AM
Oh, and about "blocking-not-explained" thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkEdggKjYwE
Skip to 4:01
---
The average intelligence of a fandom is inversely proportional to its size.
#79SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 4:30:12 PM(edited)
Weak excuse. Fuuka offered full information and actually gave you relevant tips. Teddie and Rise failed in their support department and may as well had that portion removed from the game since you would still be guessing every time you meet a new mob.

WiiFan77 posted...

None of the fights after Kanji are hard in the game, even on the highest difficulty you can go to sleep on them, even the true end boss was a joke compared to the Yukiko fight.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#80DrakoMillifiorePosted 4/3/2012 4:44:36 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Weak excuse. Fuuka offered full information and actually gave you relevant tips. Teddie and Rise failed in their support department and may as well had that portion removed from the game since you would still be guessing every time you meet a new mob.

WiiFan77 posted...

None of the fights after Kanji are hard in the game, even on the highest difficulty you can go to sleep on them, even the true end boss was a joke compared to the Yukiko fight.

Just because you suck and don't how to learn what to do in a game without mommy holding your hand and telling you does not make those fights unfair. Turn down the difficulty if you think it's so hard. Yukiko is not hard at all if you actually learned how to play the game, and you had a whole dungeon's worth of enemies to teach you that Izanagi sucks and should be fused away ASAP.
---
Official Co-leader of the Illuminati
Yes, I am a Christian. Don't like it? Get over it.