Hopefully they "adjust" the Kanji and Yukiko fights...

#81FScellPosted 4/3/2012 5:08:01 PM
Teddie and Rise failed in their support department and may as well had that portion removed from the game since you would still be guessing every time you meet a new mob.

Good, this is appropriate. That system should serve as an on the fly bestiary, a log recording what you've done that works and what doesn't. It doesn't need to tell you what you should use on every enemy.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#82SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 7:57:52 PM(edited)
No it isn't. Fuuka's scanning system was much better and actually useful. You could play Persona 4 without Teddie/Rise being a supporter and the game would be identical.

-To other Poster-

Insults? Well, it's a good thing I care not what you say on the matter since you know nothing on the material up for debate. So I'll not even respond to your post, since I wont be wasting my time dealing with a child.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#83FScellPosted 4/3/2012 8:09:52 PM(edited)
That would have been more effective if you had actually just ignored him.

When you say that you're ignoring something it sort of defeats the purpose, and then you just look kind of foolish.
---
#84SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 8:14:27 PM
It gets the children ruffled up when they're called out than their case dismissed because of their behavior.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#85FortecrossPosted 4/3/2012 8:49:35 PM(edited)
@SazukeEX- Calling others "children" because they disagree with you is a pretty childish excuse. Their insults at you are actually very valid with how you've been treating everybody in this thread.

If you can't take the game not holding your hand then don't play the game. We already proved to you enough that you had plenty of moments to learn, sadly you love to ignore those posts and react like a seven year old. Nobody would be insulting you if you actually were a bit more respectful to other's correct info and quit being so arrogant.

Every post you make in response just makes your PERSONA-lity worse. Just accept that you're wrong and move on. The Teddie vs Fuuka type of thread is actually a good debate by the way, as that can go both ways. ..Unlike "Shadow Yukiko and Kanji being adjusted"; Where the game gives you plenty of time, explaining, and many moments to learn before hand. I don't think I need to go into a deep description why since everybody else pretty much told you why in a nutshell. This thread is going to last forever at this rate. You will keep denying the truth and everybody else will continue to repeat themselves in a endless loop forever. ..Unless the thread explodes in a massive destruction -starts digging TNTS everywhere-
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#86soulstealer0990Posted 4/3/2012 8:54:03 PM
Idk about you guys but Yukiko's shadow on hard is not hard. That fight is really easy once you got the boss' pattern down. Chie is the key to that fight. Kanji on the other hand... hardest boss ever. He was Mr. special and took me 3 dungeon runs to beat him. Trial and Error won that battle for me. SMT games are known for their games being tough anywayz :p

Of course Fuuka's scan is better then Rise's and Teddie's because her persona is a blind woman. Blind people tend to have better senses then non blind people. Rise's persona is more of a healer (tho she lacks alot of). Man, if you played P3, you can use the knowledge you learned from that game and apply it to P4. Like 70% of the shadows kept the same weaknesses from 3 anyways. I think the main issue here is that you guys don't grind enough. If your not the type to grind, "easy" mode is just but a click away.
#87FScellPosted 4/3/2012 8:55:39 PM
I personally don't see the difficulty in Shadow Kanji.

Was just a matter of Dekaja and Choosing proper targets, the bosses would waste so many turns re applying buffs and the rest of the damage was fairly easily healed through.
---
#88FortecrossPosted 4/3/2012 8:57:24 PM(edited)
Shadow Kanji was fun because you actually had to think about how to get around his two guards and his brute strength. Where Shadow Yukiko was more of the boss that forced you into fusing.
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#89Strain42Posted 4/3/2012 8:57:50 PM
I admit I had trouble with Yukiko, but I never found Kanji to be all that hard.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#90soulstealer0990Posted 4/3/2012 8:58:18 PM
FScell posted...
I personally don't see the difficulty in Shadow Kanji.

Was just a matter of Dekaja and Choosing proper targets, the bosses would waste so many turns re applying buffs and the rest of the damage was fairly easily healed through.

Actually yea, thats the same strategy I used to beat him. But I do agree with you on the fact after kanji, all other bosses from that point were piss easy to beat.