Different Story?

#21Strain42Posted 4/5/2012 5:24:35 PM
Their in high school. How did they get licenses at that age?

I had a license when I was in high school. It's not exactly hard to do lol

The real question is how the hell do they get motorbikes into the TV world? I don't mind the sidequest of getting a license of using your bike to visit another town, but seriously...it's farfetched enough to believe that all these people could get into a single TV in a Megastore's electronics department without anyone noticing ever

But to think they could get motorbikes in there is just ridiculous.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#22DrakoMillifiorePosted 4/5/2012 6:38:23 PM
jazzmeister0 posted...
Over-rated, maybe but the motorbikes will be appearing in the game.

Personally, I'd rather not have it there in the first place. Their in high school. How did they get licenses at that age? Plus, how will that even work? How will they be able to bring it to the TV World and use them in battle.

I dunno about Japan but in America you can get a liscence as long as you're 16, doesn't matter if you're in school or not.
---
Official Co-leader of the Illuminati
Yes, I am a Christian. Don't like it? Get over it.
#23jazzmeister0Posted 4/5/2012 7:13:48 PM
I'm just basing my confusion on the driver's license based on Persona 3 since only Mitsuru had a license and she was a senior on high school.

Then again, she was the only one with a vehicle so there wasn't a need for the others to have licenses anyway.
#24TheStickMafia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 12:03:18 PM

Well I don't think your aloud to ride a moter bike in junes? Maybe Yosuke will beg his father to let them in with them.

#25TheStickMafia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 12:05:36 PM

Actually I was thinking and how the hell are they gonna afford a moterbike for everyone? I'm guessing the tab will go towards Yosuke from Chie...

#26jazzmeister0Posted 4/6/2012 10:27:46 PM
If they're going to charge it on Yosuke, I'd be surprised. I didn't think that Junes even sell vehicles.

A possibility for this is that they went somewhere for vacation courtesy of Rise with the money she got from being a celebrity. Wherever they had their vacation, that's were they got the bikes. That still doesn't answer how they got it in the TV World though. Perhaps they used another TV to put them in? Aside from the one in Junes, I mean.
#27TheStickMafia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 3:23:18 PM

I suppose they could, but they'd end up in a place that could be dangerous... 

#28DrakoVongola1Posted 4/7/2012 3:36:37 PM
jazzmeister0 posted...
If they're going to charge it on Yosuke, I'd be surprised. I didn't think that Junes even sell vehicles.

A possibility for this is that they went somewhere for vacation courtesy of Rise with the money she got from being a celebrity. Wherever they had their vacation, that's were they got the bikes. That still doesn't answer how they got it in the TV World though. Perhaps they used another TV to put them in? Aside from the one in Junes, I mean.

It's simple, they sneak in after hours and put the bikes into it and just never bring them back out. It's not much more farfetched than somehow sneaking in knives, katanas, spiked gauntlets, and a famous celebrity into a mall unnoticed.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#29demonsword765Posted 4/7/2012 3:39:27 PM
I was thinking there's a Midnight TV version of Junes. I mean if you can get booze a bike isn't too much a stretch.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#30TheStickMafia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 4:38:45 PM

Yeah but what about Domjima (spelled wrong?) I can just imagine him saying "Where are you going"? Then again he is always working...