Persona 3 Fes coming to psn as a ps2 classic next week!

#21FScellPosted 4/7/2012 5:29:15 PM
Narrative structure and tone is really what makes up the major differences between those sub-genres, not so much the gameplay.

You'll find fairly similar gameplay in both, when you get down to the basics of it.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#22Baalji_BaalstarPosted 4/7/2012 5:31:14 PM
I suppose.
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#23AkuScornPosted 4/7/2012 7:42:11 PM

I'll believe it when I see it. Really most the PS2 games on the PSN suck considering the few good games there. And it's been like that for months. Seriously the three games they've added this year is Full Spectrum Warrior (2/20/12) , Primal (2/27/12), and Spongbob Squarepants: The Movie (2/06/12).

#24AkuScornPosted 4/7/2012 7:50:45 PM

Also I laugh reading at the comments about why they took out backward compatibility for PS3's. It was more then that. I had a model that played PS2 games, and it was horrible.

How would you like to see the 3D models like if they were being developed on a computer screen of certain things like doors or anything that needs to break or move? Would you like your game to freeze at one point and not allow you past there? Would you like your data to randomly disapper? 

Other then that, why didn't they talk about the other games other then Persona 3: FES?  Plus I have Persona 3 for the PS2... I don't really need to buy it again. Sure that may add some more cash, but I would seriously like to hear about what other games they're releasing since I own that game already. I don't want to see anymore horrible games like Spongebob in the PSN, because I will loss all hope for the PS2 'Classics' then.

#25Baalji_BaalstarPosted 4/7/2012 10:22:12 PM
I'm hoping to see some games that are rarely if ever seen in stores, not shovelware.
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#261Tatsuya1Posted 4/7/2012 10:41:55 PM
So did anyone else but me know that you can play Playstation 1 games on a Playstation 3?
#27AkuScornPosted 4/8/2012 7:52:15 AM

1Tatsuya1 posted...

So did anyone else but me know that you can play Playstation 1 games on a Playstation 3?

lol Nope I know too. I have a few PS1 games on my system.