Will we have the option to choose between *spoilers*

#1orpheus_telos84Posted 4/9/2012 2:13:48 PM
Slut Guide and Butler Guide like in P3P and DeSu2? also , will the MC's pageant outfit be available for use? How about Teddies human form in battle? Thanks in advance.
---
"Extra sugar, extra salt, extra oil and MSG!" Jet Set Radio FTW
:::...PSN: extintion84...::::...SteamID: psn_extintion84...:::
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/9/2012 2:37:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Anime-ToLPosted 4/9/2012 3:03:05 PM
In one of the PVs, you can see the MC wearing the Pageant outfit. I have no idea what you mean by Slut Guide and Butler Guide, though. Please clarify them before I muddy my search history with those terms.
Said PV here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tIRXyMJ9RQ&t=1m01s
Not sure about Teddie in human form, though.
#4orpheus_telos84(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 3:11:53 PM
Anime-ToL posted...
In one of the PVs, you can see the MC wearing the Pageant outfit. I have no idea what you mean by Slut Guide and Butler Guide, though. Please clarify them before I muddy my search history with those terms.
Said PV here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tIRXyMJ9RQ&t=1m01s
Not sure about Teddie in human form, though.

Slut Guide and Butler Guide are names for Theo and Elizabeth and The two guides from DeSu2. I just can't stop calling them that now.
---
"Extra sugar, extra salt, extra oil and MSG!" Jet Set Radio FTW
:::...PSN: extintion84...::::...SteamID: psn_extintion84...:::
#5Anime-ToLPosted 4/9/2012 3:40:59 PM
orpheus_telos84 posted...
Slut Guide and Butler Guide are names for Theo and Elizabeth and The two guides from DeSu2. I just can't stop calling them that now.

Please refrain from using terminology that only you know. Communication was created so that information could be properly exchanged between two or more parties, not for one party to say something and for the other to hopefully guess right as to what the first party meant.

And I doubt we'll get to chose. Theo was only introduced in P3P because of the FeMC, and since there's no FeMC in P4G. Besides, we're already getting Marie as (what I'm assuming is) a Guide Trainee, so I don't think they'll be willing to further mix up the Limousine, let alone hire another voice to do another Butler character.

Besides, P3P established that Margaret was Elizabeth's and Theo's older sister, so I don't think they'll bother giving them an older brother at this point.