Persona CYOA: Reverie of Memories (Part 3) *Progressive Spoilers*

#491FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 2:43:43 PM
He seems to know a lot about running. You wonder how the hell he got into that.

"Running is in my blood."

...

That's it? Well, alright then... If he's such a born runner, then how about he assist you in your never-ending quest to get faster and possibly beat Suzu?

The Professor blinks once and sighs, "You don't need me to teach you. All you need is hard work."

Ugh...! You're deadly allergic to that... Can't he just...?

"No. I prefer my runners to learn at their own pace and simply go with the wind."

A sudden gust of wind comes by and blows your hair to the side. Professor Takahishi smirks and starts walking away. He waves back to you without turning around, "Better get working." After a few steps, he starts whistling a happy-go-lucky tune to accompany his stride.

... Hard work, huh...? Maybe... No. You're officially crazy.

...

Finally... You're free!

Haha! Now you can do whatever you want. Which usually boils down to... going back home. However, now that you are the new Kaito, you have a variety of things you can do, but not necessarily want to do.

In any case... You're outside, the wind is blowing, the sun is dim.

What should you do?

A) Go home... You need rest.
B) Find (specify)
C) Stop by Junes and pick up ingredients. You need to practice cooking...
D) Run a few laps. Hard work and all that jazz.
E) Get some tea at the tea house.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#492Pokedude21Posted 5/23/2012 2:50:13 PM
D/B- Train some, then challenge Suzu
#493Lauren_PaupsPosted 5/23/2012 7:18:07 PM
Pokedude21 posted...
D/B- Train some, then challenge Suzu
#494Ultima327Posted 5/23/2012 8:45:36 PM
Lauren_Paups posted...
Pokedude21 posted...
D/B- Train some, then challenge Suzu

---
http://i.imgur.com/ATtFB.jpg
#495PeckingBirdPosted 5/23/2012 8:52:10 PM
Ultima327 posted...
Lauren_Paups posted...
Pokedude21 posted...
D/B- Train some, then challenge Suzu

---
Shadow Trixie
#496FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 9:21:57 PM
Maybe you should run some laps and follow Professor Takahishi's advice...?

... No, that's insane! Well, you suppose it doesn't matter at this point... You've already been acting crazy today, so a few more steps towards total lunacy won't hurt. Hopefully.

You wander onto the track and sigh. You better start moving before you try to talk yourself out of it. You know, like what you're trying to do now? Of course, there are plenty of reason why you shouldn't run and they include... No, no, you have to run. Stop trying to talk yourself out of it!

...

You're a crazy man (or boy, depending on the situation), Kaito. You're tired, that much is certain. Yet, at the same time, you feel confident. You don't feel as exhausted as you were when you ran during lunch. Maybe this is your chance! Maybe you should find that angry little girl and... No, no, think rationally... She can kill you. Yet at the same time, you must ride this wave of confidence! Don't question yourself!

And so your search begins. And it ends rather quickly to, because Suzu's by the entrance.

You feel like your Courage has increased!

Without thinking things through, you make another public challenge to Suzu, complete with finger pointing and yelling. Suzu looks back to you and says rather apathetically, "Not today. I have to take care of something at the shrine."

Hopes crushed. Confidence levels decreasing.

You sigh. Well, at least it's the thought that counts. Suzu looks at you with curious eyes as she repositions the bells strapped on her wrists, "Something wrong? You look more pathetic than usual."

Well, that's probably a result from all the running you did today. And... Well, you're still a bit troubled over what happened yesterday.

"Whatever, it's none of my business." She waves her hand in the air and starts walking off, with just a hint of snootiness. Seeing as you have nothing else to do... You decide to accompany Suzu on her trip. Obviously she makes a comment about your presence, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Eventually the two of you arrive at the steps of the shrine. Suzu wastes no time climbing up the steps.

You would as well, but then you remember that hustling turtle that's there. Geez, maybe you should just go.

What should you do?

A) "Later."
B) "Need any help around the shrine or anything?"
C) "Mind if I stick around the shrine?"
D) "Tell the turtle to stop picking on me..."
E) "Anyone else working with you today?"
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#497Old_ButlerPosted 5/23/2012 9:44:15 PM
C, then F) look for Haru sempai
---
Would you like some tea, Sir/Mdm?
#498X_De_KillerPosted 5/23/2012 9:52:19 PM
Old_Butler posted...
C, then F) look for Haru sempai
#499lorekaiPosted 5/23/2012 10:54:22 PM
X_De_Killer posted...
Old_Butler posted...
C, then F) look for Haru sempai

---
If you're reading this, congratulations, you just wasted your time.
#500tadakunPosted 5/24/2012 12:19:27 AM
Lol Professor T giving Kaito an empty water bottle, that was great.

Same as the others.
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.