In every single playthrough of P4

#1Phantom0708Posted 4/18/2012 6:11:35 AM
I kept Izanagi through the whole game (though turned him into izanagi no okami whenever I was able to)

Am I the only one? I mean, Izanagi was way more badass than all the other personas you could get combined (IMO)

If most of the other personas didn't look so weird, maybe I would have a different one

But right now, it will always be Izanagi (no okami) > everyt other persona

Inb4otherpersonasarebetter
---
Xbox live GT is Wolfhowitzer42
Trolling BBCS:EX one joker Hazama at a time
#2Modest_ModsoulPosted 4/18/2012 6:54:45 AM
I ditch Izanagi when all of his skills learned.

I could bought him again in the compendium anyway.
---
SPREAD THE WORDS!!!
PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!
#3EtroAnimePosted 4/18/2012 7:41:30 AM
I kept him in my party at all times as well, because he just looks awesome.
---
Waiting for: The Last Story & Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#4FScellPosted 4/18/2012 8:17:19 AM
I don't keep anything until end game. They're all expendable.
---
Would have liked to run tests on the sea shells.
#5Immature_SagePosted 4/18/2012 9:07:14 AM
In my first play-through, yes, I ditched him. On my second play-through, however, I modified him in every way possible and kept him until the very end.

Now the best has almost max stats in magic and strength and everything else (except luck) is above 50!
#6oemzedPosted 4/18/2012 9:36:36 AM
I am a bad persona mommy. I only keep them until the next best thing comes along or I can fuse them with another to make something better. -sigh- Oh, the abandonment issues they must have!
#7AmareusPosted 4/18/2012 1:05:41 PM
On a normal playthrough? No way, I'm not going to waste a slot on any persona that's outlived its usefulness. Maybe one of these days when I'm feeling particularly masochistic and I have a lot of spare time I'll try an Izanagi only playthrough.
---
"Grape's a weapon, this is now confirmed." - TotalBiscuit commenting on GW2 footage
#8OhHiRenanPosted 4/18/2012 1:11:40 PM
I keep Izanagi for the whole game on every playthrough.
In P3 I keep Orpheus until I get Thanatos and then keep Thanatos until I get Messiah.
#9FireDragoon18Posted 4/18/2012 3:21:15 PM
Yeah, as much as I love Izanagi, I fuse him away for the first decent result I get.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#10Strain42Posted 4/18/2012 4:26:39 PM
Izanagi-No-Okami would be pretty cool if he worked more like Telos, as in A. you can actually fuse a good one and B. You could register him. If you could that (hell, even if you could just do B) Yeah, I'd pick him up as soon as I could and use him and only him.

And in P4: G I'm gonna try to make a good Izanagi to use through most of the game, in the same way in P3P I made a kick-ass Orpheus.

But no, by himself he's fairly useless, and I'm content to just swap him out for a better Persona, especially since even some of Kaneko's weaker designs are more awesome than some of Soejima's better ones (though I admit I do like Izanagi's design)

Oh, and you can't inb4 on the first post.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/