Persona Arena fighting game got me interested in this...

#1nohsnapdragonPosted 5/2/2012 1:25:06 AM
I like how the characters in Persona Arena fighting game look and I have a vita so I was wondering which persona to get first? Wait for 4 Golden or get 3 psp version?
---
Don't worry. Just rise your head and run. Feels great doesn't it? Nothing starts until you take action. If you have time to worry then run. - Sonic
#2DingoEnderZOE2Posted 5/2/2012 1:27:18 AM
Wait for persona 4 the golden and if you can get the PS2 version of Persona 3 FES in the mean time.
---
Edgeworth:Don't sleep while I'm pointing my finger at you!
Miles Edgeworth:Ace Attorney Investigations
#3nohsnapdragon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:34:15 AM
What game does Akihiko Sanada appear in? He looks to be my fave. Also, no PS systems but Vita. Any chance Persona Arena will come to the vita?
---
Don't worry. Just rise your head and run. Feels great doesn't it? Nothing starts until you take action. If you have time to worry then run. - Sonic
#4DingoEnderZOE2Posted 5/2/2012 1:44:17 AM(edited)
Akihiko appears in Persona 3.

And there's a small chance it'll come on Vita but if a vita port wasn't announced already by now than it's a low chance to be honest,.
---
Edgeworth:Don't sleep while I'm pointing my finger at you!
Miles Edgeworth:Ace Attorney Investigations
#5natchu96Posted 5/2/2012 4:08:41 AM
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

And there's a small chance it'll come on Vita but if a vita port wasn't announced already by now than it's a low chance to be honest,.

Was there a digital version of P3P? I don't know. It would play on a Vita, though.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Board
#6ANewWorldFoolPosted 5/2/2012 7:36:49 AM
Yeah, there's a digital version of P3P and it works on the Vita.
#7Modest_ModsoulPosted 5/2/2012 7:38:58 AM
natchu96 posted...
DWas there a digital version of P3P? I don't know. It would play on a Vita, though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-the-golden/62381112
---
SPREAD THE WORDS!!!
PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!
#8Safros93Posted 5/2/2012 7:54:30 AM
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

I don't think they announce a port before the original game releases. BlazBlue for the PSP took a while to be announced after the original was released. Both Atlust and Arc System like to port games. So yes, there's a pretty high chance it'll be ported... sometime.