Persona Arena fighting game got me interested in this...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona Arena fighting game got me interested in this...
4 years ago#1
I like how the characters in Persona Arena fighting game look and I have a vita so I was wondering which persona to get first? Wait for 4 Golden or get 3 psp version?
Don't worry. Just rise your head and run. Feels great doesn't it? Nothing starts until you take action. If you have time to worry then run. - Sonic
4 years ago#2
Wait for persona 4 the golden and if you can get the PS2 version of Persona 3 FES in the mean time.
Edgeworth:Don't sleep while I'm pointing my finger at you!
Miles Edgeworth:Ace Attorney Investigations
4 years ago#3
What game does Akihiko Sanada appear in? He looks to be my fave. Also, no PS systems but Vita. Any chance Persona Arena will come to the vita?
Don't worry. Just rise your head and run. Feels great doesn't it? Nothing starts until you take action. If you have time to worry then run. - Sonic
4 years ago#4
Akihiko appears in Persona 3.

And there's a small chance it'll come on Vita but if a vita port wasn't announced already by now than it's a low chance to be honest,.
Edgeworth:Don't sleep while I'm pointing my finger at you!
Miles Edgeworth:Ace Attorney Investigations
4 years ago#5
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

And there's a small chance it'll come on Vita but if a vita port wasn't announced already by now than it's a low chance to be honest,.

Was there a digital version of P3P? I don't know. It would play on a Vita, though.
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Board
4 years ago#6
Yeah, there's a digital version of P3P and it works on the Vita.
4 years ago#7
natchu96 posted...
DWas there a digital version of P3P? I don't know. It would play on a Vita, though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-the-golden/62381112
SPREAD THE WORDS!!!
PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!
4 years ago#8
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

I don't think they announce a port before the original game releases. BlazBlue for the PSP took a while to be announced after the original was released. Both Atlust and Arc System like to port games. So yes, there's a pretty high chance it'll be ported... sometime.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona Arena fighting game got me interested in this...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived