will it be playable on PS3?

#11Strain42Posted 5/10/2012 7:29:22 AM
I also like it because it doesn't take up my TV.

So even if I am playing a portable game in the exact same place as I would a console game (usually either my desk chair here or my bed) my TV is free, so I can watch a movie while I play.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#12SnoopydancePosted 5/10/2012 9:32:54 AM

there are alot of VITA games that can be downloaded on the PSN store from your PS3, are they playable on the PS3? like uncharted and stuff?

No Vita games are playable on PS3. Some games have both a Vita and PS3 version that are specifically made for each console.
---

#13KiraDEATHNOTEPosted 5/10/2012 5:16:27 PM
I bought the psvita, so I can play persona 4 golden and many other jrpg games.
---
I don't reply to trolls/haters who reply back to my post messages. Your wasting your time, but then again that's what you do best.
#14KiraDEATHNOTEPosted 5/10/2012 5:19:16 PM
gb094 posted...
I don't know why but I like portable gaming better than console gaming, maybe because my family is always using the main TV (living room) and all my consoles are there, so...

For me gaming is gaming. It does matter if it's my console or my handheld. It's the same thing for me.
---
I don't reply to trolls/haters who reply back to my post messages. Your wasting your time, but then again that's what you do best.
#15OinotnaaaPosted 5/10/2012 5:39:53 PM
Strain42 posted...
I also like it because it doesn't take up my TV.

So even if I am playing a portable game in the exact same place as I would a console game (usually either my desk chair here or my bed) my TV is free, so I can watch a movie while I play.

heh. multitasking on your downtime isn't something I enjoy, but to each their own.
#16Semi45aPosted 5/11/2012 1:14:22 AM(edited)
Atlus is trying to sell it as portability with extras like the other games in the persona series they've done. Short answer no and this is more or less working to get people to purchase the vita for the handful of noteworthy titles. Then again just wasted my time answering a new user thread/aka not being serious topic
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#17Tayo2345Posted 5/12/2012 11:55:41 AM
Strain42 posted...
The biggest advantage of portability is that it can be played on the toilet.

/topic
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#18CorreyPosted 5/14/2012 3:53:16 AM
It wont be on PS3, wish it was but it wont be.
---
PSN - Shinn-kun
http://endlesscrisis.wordpress.com/