An odd request. *SPOILERS ABOUND*

#1keybladesora247Posted 5/16/2012 7:35:52 PM
So, I'm going to AX next month, and I plan on participating in the voice acting portion of AX Idol,

My request is what you guys think is a good monologue that either Yu, Yosuke, or Adachi do in either the game or the animation. I can't really pull off Kanji's gruffness, so he's out of the question.

The one I have in mind is the one Adachi does at the beginning of episode 25 of the animation, and I'm trying to figure out the right amounts of sarcasm and intensity in that one... so yeah, I'd appreciate it if you guys could give some suggestions. :o
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#2Strain42Posted 5/16/2012 7:45:32 PM
I vote for...I dunno if it's the same scene you're talking about, but when Adachi is talking to them through his hologram thing at the start of the dungeon.

Just his calm but snarky explanation about why he did the things he did.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#3keybladesora247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 7:47:27 PM
Well, I've only got a minute to do it, and the scene runs almost EXACTLY 1 minute, so I'm pushing it pretty far for just that much. :o
---
#4Strain42Posted 5/16/2012 7:54:44 PM
Ah, well then I say just go with your gut. Adachi gives a pretty good speech, go for it.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5keybladesora247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 8:11:54 PM
Alright, cool. Thanks.

On a side note, I'm working on that *glance, glance* THING we discussed earlier. 8D
---
#6Super SlashPosted 5/20/2012 4:03:39 PM
You should totally get a video recorded of you doing this and upload it. =D
#7SmashStrikePosted 5/20/2012 4:08:16 PM
This topic reminds me of when I performed a Miles Edgeworth monologue for my acting class. It blew everybody away, people though it was from some foreign series of crime novels.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#8keybladesora247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 7:43:30 PM
Well, since people seem interested in it, I've decided to change from the Adachi one I had in mind to the one Yosuke does at the riverbed in episode 24. I just couldn't pull off a believable 20 something year old psychopath (I'm only 18, so that's understandable, I suppose). That, and I can relate more with Yosuke than Adachi. :o
---
#9FuyukiOsariPosted 5/20/2012 11:50:29 PM
keybladesora247 posted...
That, and I can relate more with Yosuke than Adachi. :o
It's funny because Yosuke's Shadow was basically a younger Adachi.
---
Don't worry. I will always be by your side...
#10keybladesora247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 5:49:30 AM
Shadow Yosuke is apparently overdone there. I've been talking with one of the finalists from last year, and he said that there were... 3, I think, Shadow Yosuke monologues. And given that there's only one to choose from for him, it got pretty samey pretty fast.

I was talking more about the whole "kid from the big city moves to a small town" aspect of his character, though. :o
---