According to the MegaTen Wiki, Marie is the Aeon Social Link?

#1Super SlashPosted 5/18/2012 7:53:03 PM
When was this stated? I did a search on this board and didn't find anything about it.
#2Doru_DinnPosted 5/19/2012 12:10:11 AM
I've been wondering that too. I imagine if it was stated, it was in a japanese interview.
#3BangaaPridePosted 5/19/2012 3:10:12 AM
Who IS Marie? An female protaganist P3P style? A strong support like Aigis was?

This is driving me crazy until the release day!
---
Final Fantasy XIII-2: "No Time Is A Good Time For Goodbyes"
#4Strain42Posted 5/19/2012 7:01:19 AM
There was an article a while back, I couldn't find it (sorry) but it was the article that confirmed her as a social link. It didn't say Aeon because they didn't call it Aeon, they called it...I forget, but apparently it was the same thing they'd called Aigis' link in the Japanese version.

So safe bet is that she will be Aeon in English.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5DynamicJumpIuffPosted 5/19/2012 7:32:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Chaos_MissilePosted 5/19/2012 10:54:14 AM
Cant find the exact article but:-
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/16/atlus-upgraded-background-graphics-for-persona-4-the-golden/

Famitsu also reveals Marie, a new character introduced in Persona 4: The Golden, has a social link tied to the "Eternal" arcana. Persona 4: The Golden will also have new personas for the protagonist like Lakshmi who is tied to the Eternal arcana. Lakshimi has Bufudyne and Mabufudyne as skills plus nullifies light/ice, but is weak against fire.

Considering JP terms are not the same as English terms (Mabufudyne being known as Mahabufudyne in Japan for example) and P3: FES also got a new arcana called Aeon....
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#7IokuaPosted 5/19/2012 8:20:44 PM
There's also the fact that one of the definitions of Aeon is "an immeasurable amount of time" or "a period of one hundred million years". That fits Eternity pretty well.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#8FScellPosted 5/19/2012 8:35:53 PM(edited)
Eternal is a valid translation, but so is Aeon and it's actually an existing Arcana.

So, obvious choice.
---
Stay awhile, and listen.