Does anyone agree that...

#1DancingAwayPosted 5/24/2012 7:55:47 AM
the advertisement and marketing for this game is way too awful?

It's been bothering me. They are practically showing off who is going to be your team members which was something that bothered me from the original persona opening. For a large chunk of the game, nothing surprised me.

Not to mention, they had an anime for this, discussing pretty much the whole game and the ending. Kinda kills the whole point of the mystery.

-_-
---
You're the Ace? Well. I guess that makes me the Trump Card.
#2KelvyDinchtPosted 5/24/2012 8:04:33 AM
Persona 4 clearly shows who's going to be in your party in the opening scene with the silhouettes + each character has a little scene.

Persona 3's manual has a picture of each character who will join your party and their respective persona...
---
My favorite FFs: V, VIII, IX, and XIII.
#3Strain42Posted 5/24/2012 8:50:48 AM
Not to mention, they had an anime for this, discussing pretty much the whole game and the ending. Kinda kills the whole point of the mystery.

They had an anime that came out over 3 years AFTER the original game. If you really wanted to, you had plenty of time to play the game and figure it out for yourself. Hell, even if you'd never heard of P4 before the anime, it was announced in April and didn't start airing until October. That gave people six months if they wanted to play the game first.

I've never personally understood the complaint of knowing who your party members are gonna be. You still don't know when/how/why they're gonna join you, and in some cases you don't know if they're gonna stay with you. I actually prefer it since it lets you plan out your team ahead of time.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/