C/D: If You Buy This Game, It Will Be Used

#11KurenoPosted 5/25/2012 9:59:50 AM
I'm buying it digitally. With that and FES on PSN, I could probably try to sell the PS2 games. Always trying to clear up shelf space for new things, rather than just buy a new bookshelf.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.
#12SmashStrikePosted 5/25/2012 10:58:28 AM
D. If I were to buy this game I'd probably buy new. It's not very likely that I will buy this game however.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#13NowujaloPosted 5/25/2012 10:59:58 AM
kingkatimari posted...

I'm sick of Atlus milking Persona, and the SMT name as a whole. If I thought there would have been a chance for me to find DS2 used, I would have bought that used too.

Its not milking

So by your logic

-Shin Megami Tensei 5
-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 5 (3 in the US)...make it happen please Atlus
-Persona 5

are supposed to pay for production themselves?
---
I always find it funny when MGS characters are surprised of technology such as Blu-Ray (MGS 4) or WALKMAN (MGS: PW) but never of godamn huge robots!
#14RPGman1Posted 5/25/2012 11:30:51 AM
D.

This topic is basically complaining about Atlus porting a very popular game, and continuing to make new games in a popular series.

No company has ever done that before! The horror!
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#15EmiHinataPosted 5/25/2012 12:54:33 PM
D, because I support a developer that both makes good games and listens to its audience.

D, for precisely this reason. Unless it's a company I strongly dislike--and that's rare--I'll buy new to support them unless it's just not an option. I'm excited to get a portable version of P4, ATLUS is a damn good company, and I like supporting the makers of quality games.
---
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com
#16miyuki308Posted 5/25/2012 12:58:09 PM
D. First time I'm buying a Persona 4 game. Pretty glad they decided to port it too, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
---
Rin is an angel.
Anticipating: P4G, Nayuta no Kiseki. SEGA! Take my money now, please!
#17PsychoDantisPosted 5/25/2012 1:28:40 PM
D

Even if this game is terrible, Atlus is still amongst my favourite development companies, and the Persona team is probably overall my favourite development team (Maaaybe tied with CD Projekt RED). I'm not so petty as to try and get even with them because I didn't like some of their design decisions.
---
Also, check out my awesome new iOS game! : http://youtu.be/SZaDm94mOq0
#18darkzero16Posted 5/25/2012 4:42:36 PM
D

Just because I can
---
And please don't respond to this with "You're young, you won't get it".
A good argument doesn't need 5 years to become effective.
#19replicax77Posted 5/27/2012 12:16:08 PM
Entitled brat or troll? You make the call.
---
Fortune and glory kid. Fortune and glory.