SMT Games...

#21DynamicJumpIuffPosted 6/2/2012 8:08:48 PM
At least you're doing better than my friend who got stuck on the final boss and grinded all the way to level 83 because he thought strategy was taking the easy way out.

He also picked Ronaldo's route because he liked Ronaldo and his ideals.
---
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/pugwishbone17/Gifs/vkmad.gif
#22SunladisPosted 6/2/2012 9:42:43 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
At least you're doing better than my friend who got stuck on the final boss and grinded all the way to level 83 because he thought strategy was taking the easy way out.

Lolwat? Isn't he taking it the opposite way?

He also picked Ronaldo's route because he liked Ronaldo and his ideals.

and what's wrong with this?
---
The average intelligence of a fandom is inversely proportional to its size.
#23FScellPosted 6/2/2012 9:54:40 PM(edited)
and what's wrong with this?

Quite a lot, as with almost every other path that involves taking one of the philosophies to the extreme. I think even the ending to that path will call you out on what's wrong with it.

Mostly though I just can't stand the way he presents the idea.
---
Stay awhile, and listen.
#24BuddhHA0991Posted 6/2/2012 10:20:37 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
I never did like the first Devil Survivor. It felt like a chore to play, the red tint irked me for some reason, the pacing was awful, the MC was lame, none of the characters outside of Frosty were interesting, felt incomplete (Even the 3DS version), and the music was wildly inconsistent.

The second one improves upon it in so many ways it's not even funny. In fact, DeSu2 is one of my favorites.

interesting, I felt that 1 was superior to 2 in most ways...where 1 had a great story and was a challenge, 2 was bland and really easy...thats just me though...
---
walla walla
#25DynamicJumpIuffPosted 6/3/2012 10:37:12 AM
Lolwat? Isn't he taking it the opposite way?

If you knew him, you'd understand. He also did something similar in Nocturne when he grinded to level 32 before entering the Ikebukuro Tunnel (Third dungeon, roughly 5 hours into the game) in Nocturne.
---
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/pugwishbone17/Gifs/vkmad.gif