So, my final jury (graded musical performance) in high school is tomorrow...

#21QuelaagFanPosted 5/31/2012 8:45:34 AM
Lost7th posted...
see this is why people still make fun of gamers and nerds and stuff

---
XBL Ali TheDon / PSN Abbas-TheDon
That's real f***in' Nito
#22Lost7thPosted 5/31/2012 1:11:13 PM
keybladesora247 posted...
Some_Static posted...
keybladesora247 posted...
It IS silly. That's the point. They have no idea what Persona even is, so they'll just assume that I'm wearing a funny looking dress coat with a giant collar and some Japanese characters on it.~

...so what's the point, then?

Save that for cons, dude.

There's this thing I like to call personal enjoyment. I thought it'd be fun to wear it, and that's it. Like people have been saying, it's simply screwing around. No negative comments were made about my attire during the performance, by the way.

I imagine no postie comments where either nor do I imagine anyone cared
---
PSN: Braveking7th
PIMP HARDER FOR THE PYM PARTICLES
#23BakyuraPosted 5/31/2012 1:47:34 PM
Does it really matter what he wore? That he had fun with it is pretty important, and it's not like the outfit would have taken his performance down I'm sure. I mean it's not like he was hurting anyone doing it either, or thinking he was actually in the game, maybe then someone should bring something up...

Besides the school uniforms in Persona are actually pretty normal-ish.
#24Some_StaticPosted 5/31/2012 2:02:20 PM
Bakyura posted...
Does it really matter what he wore? That he had fun with it is pretty important, and it's not like the outfit would have taken his performance down I'm sure. I mean it's not like he was hurting anyone doing it either, or thinking he was actually in the game, maybe then someone should bring something up...

Besides the school uniforms in Persona are actually pretty normal-ish.

You know, you're right, and he's right. I was looking at this in the perspective of specifically making a cosplay outfit for the purpose of his jury, as opposed to him having a cosplay outfit for other purposes that he enjoyed wearing casually.
---
Church of Noise Death Crew 1977
Now Playing: Chrono Cross, L.A. Noire, Fallout: New Vegas