So who else is importing this?

#1hutchyhutchyPosted 6/10/2012 11:45:20 PM
I've never played P3 or P4 with english dubs, and I'd rather not start this time around. As an aside, P4G is the game that convinced me to buy a Vita, and I'm quite thankful Sony did not copy Nintendo's mistake of region locking the Vita.
---
WHY THE **** DO I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHERE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE?
#2Sakura_RailgunPosted 6/11/2012 12:05:11 AM
I wish Sony had copied Nintendo's eShop though. I can use my foreign credit card on my Japanese 3DS. I cannot use my foreign credit card on the Japanese PSN. Really annoying. I would probably buy a lot more games if I could.
#3phatmillipsPosted 6/11/2012 12:25:43 AM
The game is coming out no more than 4 months from now in October. You sure you cant wait that long?
#4ShippoyashaPosted 6/11/2012 1:58:36 AM
The game after it's imported is surely going to reach $80+ range. That's insane.

I'd rather get the domestic version.

Would be nice if they had dual language, but I don't mind. Language isn't a barrier for me and I have tons of respect for the English voice talent. If I had money to throw around, I'd definitely import.
---
Rest in Peace, my beloved dog and family member 1999-2011
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/mppi0/can_you_guess_the_gender/
#5FuyukiOsariPosted 6/11/2012 2:32:13 AM
Sakura_Railgun posted...
I wish Sony had copied Nintendo's eShop though. I can use my foreign credit card on my Japanese 3DS. I cannot use my foreign credit card on the Japanese PSN. Really annoying. I would probably buy a lot more games if I could.

And then we'd have to pay tax twice for PSN, too.

No, thanks.
---
It's time for a little punishment!
#6TheKingOfPainPosted 6/11/2012 2:54:19 AM
Buying the digital copy still counts as "importing"? Because that's what I'm going to do.
---
Don't be afraid.
Be terrified.
#7Sakura_RailgunPosted 6/11/2012 3:27:01 AM
FuyukiOsari posted...
Sakura_Railgun posted...

And then we'd have to pay tax twice for PSN, too.

No, thanks.

Why would you pay tax at all? I don't pay any tax on the purchases I made on Japanese eShop. And it still would certainly be cheaper than having to import the game and pay shipping, or having to buy PSN cards with the ridiculous markup by some sellers (playasia).
#8DreikoSaMaPosted 6/11/2012 4:04:57 AM
Importing the LE from playasia, pretty expensive but I love Persona stuff so it's worth it...and I have a coupon. :D
---
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/Dreikoo/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#9Kumori_no_YoruPosted 6/11/2012 5:09:53 AM
I figure it's not hard to wait on the English release, since it's just a few months down the line... plus I don't really have the money to import like I usually do.

I'll just see it as an opportunity to finish any games I've on my backlog by waiting on the North American release. >_>
---
PSN: Neophoton
- I pop up whenever I feel like it, so I'll add you back whenever I do get on. I very rarely reject friend requests.
#10QuelaagFanPosted 6/11/2012 8:28:10 AM
You can use your credit card in the Japanese PSN store btw, just use the same addrss that you used for the account for where you stay, and use your own address for the billing address. It should work this way.
---
XBL Ali TheDon / PSN Abbas-TheDon
That's real f***in' Nito