Persona Summoning Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona Summoning Question

User Info: Animal_808

Animal_808
4 years ago#1
so what crazy way are they gonna summon their persona in this game? I ask because i played p3p on the pspgo and now have it on my vita and they shoot themselves in the head with a "gun" the evokers that they use. So whats it gonna be for this game, something maybe with taking a pill, more of the same shooting themselves or are they gonna summon the persona in a more normal way like a incantation or focusing energy or something like that?
Love <3 rock and metal music, heck anything by nickelback is perfect. PSN: Drive-4Life, add if you want.
3DS FC: 0516 - 8132 - 3601

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#2
Never played the original? They just break a card.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: GameNext

GameNext
4 years ago#3
Card crushing!

User Info: 1337w334b00

1337w334b00
4 years ago#4
Animal_808 posted...
so what crazy way are they gonna summon their persona in this game? I ask because i played p3p on the pspgo and now have it on my vita and they shoot themselves in the head with a "gun" the evokers that they use. So whats it gonna be for this game, something maybe with taking a pill, more of the same shooting themselves or are they gonna summon the persona in a more normal way like a incantation or focusing energy or something like that?

They break the card any way they want. The most notable is Kanji using a school desk to break them and a certain character that's evil screaming.

User Info: Animal_808

Animal_808
4 years ago#5
oh cool, yea sorry i forgot to mention i only recently stumbled upon persona 3 portable for the psp, and then i got SMT devil survivor overclocked on the 3ds so im still new to the series. I loved p3p tho and i still have yet to finish overclocked, got caught up playing alot of other games both on the vita and 3ds.
Love <3 rock and metal music, heck anything by nickelback is perfect. PSN: Drive-4Life, add if you want.
3DS FC: 0516 - 8132 - 3601
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona Summoning Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived