How's the Multiplayer?

#1GodlessChaosPosted 6/17/2012 11:58:48 AM
I was really excited for this add-on, but how limited is it? Any answers would be much appreciated.
---
Official Rikudo Naruto of the Naruto UNSG Boards.
PSN:GodlessChaos. Currently playing: NUNSG,ToGf.
#2KouliPosted 6/17/2012 1:02:55 PM
No such thing.

Connect to wifi, use SOS before battle, get free HP and SP recovery depends on how many people you got through wifi. That's all.
---
Let's Play: Persona 4 Golden
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC06A7C187E6F5432
#3Anime-ToLPosted 6/17/2012 7:15:38 PM
Kouli posted...
No such thing.

Connect to wifi, use SOS before battle, get free HP and SP recovery depends on how many people you got through wifi. That's all.

Wait, SP recovery as well? We won't have to sell ourselves to the Fox as long as we make "friends"? Everyone, add each other. Now.
---
PSN: Jumendez-sama
#4WerzaquePosted 6/18/2012 1:14:14 AM
Anime-ToL posted...

Wait, SP recovery as well? We won't have to sell ourselves to the Fox as long as we make "friends"? Everyone, add each other. Now.

You don't even have to add each other. You can help and get help from everyone connected to the server, apparently.

There's also an option to view what other players did on the same day (err... same day in-game, that is). I suppose it helps beginners with deciding what to do. It did lead me to discover that eating out on a rainy day nets you massive bonuses.
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#5Anime-ToLPosted 6/18/2012 3:09:39 AM
Werzaque posted...
You don't even have to add each other. You can help and get help from everyone connected to the server, apparently.

Oh really? As much as I appreciate that gameplay-wise, I was expecting that they'd make it a friends-type deal. With all that they rambled on about the Power of Friendship and crap like that in P3:FES, I was expecting some form of that in P4.
---
PSN: Jumendez-sama
#6KouliPosted 6/18/2012 3:31:01 AM
During peak hours, I think I can get about 4 or 5 people each battle, i.e people that actually bothered to TOUCH THE DAMN BUTTON to 'Send Ale (Cheer)', but that's free 20 to 30 HP and SP recovery, more than enough if you spam it every battle, so the Fox can **** itself. You can easily have full SP and one day any dungeon.

What you US players should do in October is, make a sticky and MAKE SURE EVERYONE TOUCH THE DAMN BUTTON... then again, if everyone does, every single HP, SP item become _pointless_, because you can probably get like full heal every battle.

P.S
hoping there's a damn trophy for touching, cuz I been OCD about touching and sending Ale......
---
Let's Play: Persona 4 Golden
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC06A7C187E6F5432
#7WerzaquePosted 6/18/2012 4:42:48 AM
Kouli posted...

hoping there's a damn trophy for touching, cuz I been OCD about touching and sending Ale......

Beer for making me lol
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#8natchu96Posted 6/18/2012 5:31:28 AM
Anime-ToL posted...
Werzaque posted...

Oh really? As much as I appreciate that gameplay-wise, I was expecting that they'd make it a friends-type deal. With all that they rambled on about the Power of Friendship and crap like that in P3:FES, I was expecting some form of that in P4.

Maybe they already planned to localize it in the US when they added that, and were smart enough to realize that adding friends to a list in the US just isn't going to work . . .
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Board
#9GodlessChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 3:48:27 PM
Well feel free to add my Vita PSN: GodlessEdge. It does mention something about Near so maybe we can use it.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Currently playing: NUNSG,P4G,ToiR,Loa2,Ragnarok Odyssey